💃dernière danse💃 kudo shinichi x reader

You walked alone on the sidewalk in the warm, late spring air and trying to forget about what was going on back at your house.

« Ô ma douce souffrance. »

A fight had broken out between your mom and your older sister. It started out ok, just some raised voices, but quickly spiraled downward into hurling swears and insults at each other.

You were doing the dishes at the time. You dealt with it for about ten minutes before you finally had enough and ran out of the house.

« Pourquoi s'acharner tu recommences? »

You wiped away a stray tear and sniffled, kicking a rock between your feet. This happened every time your sister came home to visit. Your mom and she had opposing viewpoints on many controversial topics, and they both couldn't seem to accept each other's ideas. The fight this time was about politics or something like that. Again.

« Je ne suis qu'un être sans importance. »

You rounded the corner; your back slouched and your shoulders hunched forward. You were pretty sure your posture looked like an old lady's.

« Sans lui je suis un peu paro'. »

You approached the train station and stared at the entrance, then looked down at your purse.

Screw it, imma do it. I have enough cash on me to last a few nights anyway.

« Je déambule seule dans le métro. »

You entered and climbed down the stairs just in time to catch a train about to depart. You found an empty seat and sat down. Rush hour was over, so the train wasn't as crowded as expected.

« Une dernière danse. »

The train doors slid shut and a few seconds later, the train slowly chugged to life, picking up speed by the second. Soon, you were zipping past the high-rise, modern Tokyo skyline. You pull your earbuds out and plug them into your phone, wanting to listen to some music. You shuffled your playlist and settled on a song before leaning your head against the window. The soft melodies made you drowsy and soon lulled you to sleep.

« Pour oublier ma peine immense. »

You weren't sure how long you were asleep. When you woke up, however, you saw that the sky was dark and that the train car was almost empty, save for you and a drunk businessman sitting in the far corner, also asleep.

« Je veux m'enfuir que tout recommence. »

"Shit," you muttered. "I should get off soon... I'll do it at the next stop."

You check your phone and saw that it was utterly blown up with notifications. Your mom and sister had texted you and called you about eighty times each out of worry. You felt guilty, yes, but you didn't want to go home just yet. Besides, this was your first time in the outside world without a parent by your side and you didn't want it to end just yet.

« Je remue le ciel le jour, la nuit. »

"The next stop is Beika. Anyone planning to get off, please gather your belongings, as we will be arriving shortly.