💘womanizer💘 kudo shinichi x reader

"Another girl's heart broken, Kudo?"

"You know it doesn't make a difference on my conscience, right?"

You glared at the womanizing detective as you walked home.

"Superstar, where you from, how's it going?"

Kudo Shinichi, the Great Detective of the East, and notorious for being a player. You didn't know how he still had his fame intact with all the women he'd seduced.

"I know you, got a clue what you're doing?

You scowled at him from behind his back and continued on your way, wanting to get home as fast as you could. Why did he have to be in your class, out of all of them?

"You can play brand-new to all the other chicks out here."

Unbeknownst to you, a certain blue-eyed detective turned to stare at your back.

"Oi, Kudo. Don't tell me you've got your sights set on her? After you've just broken that girl's heart!"

"What's her name?"

"... (Y/n)."

"But I know what you are, what you are, baby."

"(Y/n), huh...? She's a real beauty."

***

You waited for Ran outside her house the next day. It was a custom for you two to walk to school together.

"(Y/n)! Sorry for making you wait!"

Ran came bounding down the stairs and you greeted her with a big smile.

"Ah le le? Who do we have here?"

A smooth, suave voice made you glance quizzically behind you and immediately, you regretted doing so.

Shinichi was grinning down at you. You glared at him and gritted your teeth, cursing your shortness.

"Look at you, gettin' more than just a re-up."

Ran glared at him in a way you didn't even think was possible of her. She was the sweetest soul you had ever met; you didn't know how she was still Shinichi's friend.

"Leave her alone, Shinichi!"

"Baby you, got all the puppets with their strings up."

"But with such a pretty lady in my sights? You know I can't let that slip past, Ran."

"Fakin' like a good one, but I call 'em like I see 'em."

You glowered at him, hugging Ran protectively. Shinichi had broken her heart in the past and while they were still friends; they weren't as close as they used to be. And now he was going after you? There was no way in hell Ran was going to let Shinichi do such a thing.

"Womanizer, woman-womanizer, you're a womanizer."

"Stay the hell away from us," you growl before running to school, dragging Ran behind you.