📸their instagram profiles📸

Kudo Shinichi:

• His page is public; he doesn't really care who sees it.

• On the same note, he's blocked a fair amount of people as well.

• Has literally two posts yet his page has more followers than yours doubled.

• Posts are just pictures of you two together on dates and vacation photos with his family.

• He's not good at writing his emotions down, so the descriptions tend to be brief and summary-like.

• You still like them at the speed of light anyway.

• He's trying and he's getting there.

Hattori Heiji:

• His page is public.

• Legit the entire population of Osaka is following him.

• Posts consist of updates on cases and photos of you two together. Sometimes an announcement or two of winning a kendo tournament.

• Case updates are rather brief, consisting of a few sentences.

• But if it's a post of you two, the description is practically a novel in itself. Prepare yourself for a ten-paragraph essay on how much Heiji loves you.

• He and Kudo sometimes duke it out on there about who's the better detective.

• It's quality entertainment tbh.

Kuroba Kaito:

• His page is public.

• He's gained a huge following due to posting videos of his magic tricks.

• Now he's Instagram famous.

• Posts consist of videos of him performing magic and of course, photos of you two together.

• It's mostly just photos of you and a ten-paragraph description/rant in all caps about how beautiful you are and how much he loves you.

• Saguru sometimes fights with him there, so you're there to back your hubby up in times like that.

Saguru Hakuba:

• His page is private; he only lets family and friends follow him.

• Page mainly consists of aesthetics, pictures of you two on dates, and some photography.

• Of course, the photography almost always has you as the main subject.

• You swear he could be a professional photographer if he wasn't a detective.

• He fights with Kaito a lot on there and you're the one who has to chide him and drag him away each time.

Word count: 342 words

Page count: 4 pages

Not sure what's up next.

Comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed!

- Transmitter