🥃when they're drunk🥃

A/n: You guys are 21+ in this.

Slight lemon for Kaito 😂

Keyword: "slight"

Ik ik I know I said I wouldn't write lemons but I couldn't help myself with this context.

Kudo Shinichi:

"Hey, (y/n)?"

"Yeah? What's up, Ran?"

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Shinichi's at a party right now. Could I trouble you to go pick him up? I would, but I'm kind of at a karate tournament right now."

"Sure. You're at the nationals, right?"

"Yep."

"Go get 'em, Ran! Show 'em what you're made of and kick their asses!"

"Don't worry, I will! I'll bring home the gold medal and make you proud! Shoot, I'm up next. Gotta go now, (y/n). Thanks for everything!"

"See ya. Good luck!"

You hung up before gathering your belongings and hopping into your car. You knew about the party. It was being at a swanky hotel and it involved something with the police. You prayed that Shinichi didn't have too much to drink. You didn't want to see what he was like on alcohol.

Ten minutes later, you pulled up. After locking the door behind you and showing your ID to the guy at the front door, you were permitted to enter.

The party was taking place on the first-floor ballroom. You spotted Shinichi instantly. He was talking with Inspector Megure at an obnoxiously loud volume, his face flushed and an empty glass in his hand.

Oh god, why...?

You creep across the ballroom floor, avoiding the other drunk police officers along the way.

Approaching him from behind, you tapped him on the shoulder. His confused expression turned to one of delight once he saw it was you.

"(Y/n)! What're you doing here?" His sentence was interrupted with a small hiccup. You glared at him.

"Here to pick you up. How much did you have to drink?"

"Oh, not that much. Just a couple of glasses of wine and stuff like that..." His sentence trailed off. You stared at him when out of nowhere, he picked you up and spun you around in his arms.

"Ah! Shinichi, what are you doing?! Put me down, I'm gonna fall!"

He slowly spun to a stop before rubbing his nose gently against yours. "Sorry, I couldn't help myself. But you're so beautiful, you know that, right?"

You took a look at your outfit. White knee-length boots, a white trench coat with a small stain on the left sleeve, and a brown purse. It was polished, yes, but it wasn't exactly red-carpet style.

"Whatever," you grumbled, rolling your eyes. "Put me down and let's go, ok?"

"Alright, alright, whatever you say..."

He reached over for one more drink before you cuffed him over the head with your purse.

"No means no, Shinichi. Now get your coat on," you snap, tossing his coat in his face.

"Come on, (y/n)."

That was Inspector Megure. "One more drink can't possible hu-"

You cut his sentence off cold with your glare.