⏰sleepyhead⏰ saguru hakuba x reader

"(Y/n), it's 7:45:25 am. Time to wake up for school."

You heard the faint ticking of your boyfriend's pocket watch next to you. Groaning, you squeezed your eyes shut and snuggled closer to him.

"(Y/n)..." said Saguru with a stern tone. You buried your face into the crook of his neck.

"No... I don't wanna," you murmured against his warm chest, still half-asleep.

"(Y/n), stop being so childish," he scolded. He was about to forcefully drag you out of bed when he was stopped by your hand gripping his sleeve.

"Please... just... five more minutes," you whispered.

Saguru stared at you for a bit, then snapped his pocket watch shut.

I can't refuse that tone of voice, he thought to himself as he gazed at your sleeping face. And moreover, there's no way I can refuse that peacefully sleeping face of hers.

But I do have to get her up for school sooner or later, otherwise, we'll be late, he thought. Saguru snapped open his pocket watch again and checked the time.

We still have about an hour...

He glanced back at your sleeping face and ran a hand through your messy hair.

But then I have to factor in the time it takes for us to get dressed, have breakfast, and commute to school.

Saguru sighed and booped your nose, planting a quick kiss on your cheek. You subconsciously scrunched your face up and scooted closer.

A devilish idea popped into his mind.

Grinning wickedly, he set it into motion.

Still half-asleep, you felt Saguru's warmth pulling away from you. Confused, you didn't get the chance to respond before you felt yourself being pushed onto your back as he flipped himself over so he was pinning you down by the wrists.

You were fully awake now. You stared up at him in confusion. At this close of proximity, your noses were kissing each other.

"How about thirty minutes?" he asked with a seductive tone in his voice.

Pinned down, you were unable to do anything except grit your teeth and avert your gaze, trying to suppress the furious heat that spread over your face.

"Dammit, Saguru..."

***45 minutes later***

"Good morning!"

"Good morning!"

You waved good morning to your friends, stumbling and wincing at the soreness in your legs. Your friends stared at you, concerned, but you brushed off their concerns and took your seat at your desk.

"I hate you," you grumble as Saguru took his seat in front of you. He spun around a smug grin on his face.

"That's what you get for challenging me."

"You didn't have to be so rough!" you hissed at him, making sure your words were barely audible. You subconsciously felt the love bites he left on your neck that you had hastily covered with makeup. He was initially against you covering them, as he wanted everyone to know you were his, but after much arguing, he had finally relented.

You hadn't covered them up very well, however, and you were very concerned that somebody would find out.

Groaning, you plopped your head onto your desk and stole Saguru's jacket off his chair in front of you, covering your upper body with it.

"Come on, (y/n). They're not that visible. It's not that bad," he pleaded. You lifted your head slightly and glared at him.

"Says you," you growled. He flinched a bit at the expression on your face before hesitantly sticking his hand out and ruffling your hair.

You continued to pout angrily but allowed him to ruffle your hair.

"Wipe that smirk off your face or I'll kick your ass back to England, you smug detective."

He laughed at your words and kissed your forehead.

"Aw, I love you too."

You glowered at him but kissed him back, in the end, smiling into the kiss.

There was something else on your mind, however.

You were surprisingly sore and you had no idea how you'd be able to make it through the day.

You weren't looking forward to gym class at all.

Short and sweet little drabble.

Word count: 687 words

Page count: 7 pages

Comment your thoughts and vote if you enjoyed!

-Transmitter