🕰time to say goodbye🕰 saguru hakuba x reader

"American Airlines flight number 829 from Tokyo to New York has arrived and is now boarding. Passengers with the..."

"Quando sono solo sogno all'orizzonte e mancan le parole."

You stared off to the side, keeping a blank face.

"Sì lo so che non c'è luce in una stanza quando manca il sole."

Your boyfriend, Saguru, stood facing you. He nervously scratched the back of his neck before speaking.

"Se non ci sei tu con me, con me."

"That's my flight, (y/n). I gotta go now."

"Su le finestre,"

You were silent for a few minutes. Saguru watched you nervously, wondering if you were ok.

"Mostra a tutti il mio cuore che hai acceso."

"Ok. See you later, Saguru."

"Chiudi dentro me la luce che."

He blinked. This abrupt of a goodbye? He expected at least some sort of resistance on your part.

"Hai incontrato per strada."

"You alright, (y/n)?"

"Yeah. I'm ok."

"Time to say goodbye."

You blinked rapidly for a few seconds until you caught Saguru staring at something off to the side.

"Paesi che non ho mai,"

It was a couple. The woman was gushing over the guy, telling him to take care of himself. You overheard some of their conversations.

"Veduto e vissuto con te."

"Take care of yourself, ok?"

"I know, I know."

"Adesso sì, il vivrò, con te partirò."

"Make sure you're eating well. Call me every day and tell me how you're doing. Always go to bed before eleven pm, sleep deprivation isn't good for you."

"Su navi per mari che, io lo so."

"Like you're one to talk about that. Don't worry, I will. I'll call you every day, but it might be at odd hours of the night due to time zone differences."

"No, no, non esistono più."

You scowled a bit. That's what he was staring at?

What does he want? For me to do the same? Honestly, I swear this man sometimes-

"It's time to say goodbye."

You turn to him. "What're you staring at them for?"

"Oh, nothing, really. Just thinking about how different you and that woman are."