🐺 the wolf 🐺 kudo shinichi x reader

A/n: Requested by @DaisyDiamondWolf

Enjoy!

"Each and every day,"

You shuffled your playlist until you found a song you liked. Nodding in satisfaction, you put your headphones on and hopped on your skateboard. You were on your way to a party at your friend's house.

"Hiding from the sunshine."

As you skated along, you took a look at your surroundings. Nothing out of the ordinary. Just a quiet residential neighborhood at six pm on a weekend.

"Wandering in the shade,"

You turned left at an empty intersection. According to your GPS, you had about five minutes left until you arrived.

"Not too old, not too young."

You stopped at a crosswalk, waiting for the cars to pass.

"Every night again,"

Once the turn signal came on, you pushed off with your right foot, zooming across the street and onto the sidewalk on the other end.

"Dancing with the moonlight."

You pulled to a stop in front of a house. Already, you could hear the music blasting through the walls of the house. You winced, feeling bad for the neighbors and wondering how a noise complaint hadn't been filed yet.

"Somewhere far away,"

You tucked your skateboard under your arm and rang the doorbell. A few moments later, your friend opened the door, clearly drunk.

"Hey, (y/n)! Come on in, I gotta drink for you already!"

"I can hear your call."

You force a smile and step inside, immediately regretting doing so. Trashy pop music was blasting through the speakers and drunk people were making out everywhere you looked.

"I'm out of my head, of my heart and my mind."

Your friend thrust a red cup of something at you.

"Here! Drink up!"

You accepted it and pretended to sip it.

"Well? How is it?"

"It's great," you lie.

Your friend grinned and slapped you on the back. "Have some fun, (y/n), if you know what I mean!"

"'Cause you can run but you can't hide,"

You immediately retreat to an empty corner and took a tiny sip of the drink, gagging and coughing the moment you did so. God, it tasted awful. You winced as the fiery liquid singed your throat on its way down.

"I'm gonna make you mine."

Checking to make sure no one was looking, you dump the drink out into a nearby potted plant. A drunk couple appeared next to you, aggressively making out and reeking of alcohol.