Can of Worms

I was doing laundry before looking to see Lloyd and Kai talking, "Uh...You must be talking about 'Sitar Legend'. This is 'Fist to Face II'. No one beats me on my game."

"Huh, could be wrong. See you!" He left as I heard Kai yell Cole's name.

"Well you surely are enjoying yourself aren't y'a Lloyd?" He gasped seeing pop out of nowhere.

"GAH! Oh! (Y/N)! Hi! What's up?" He said as he hugged my legs making smile.

"Just doing some chores. I took it upon myself to be the responsible one for the boys' wardrobe as Nya is taking care of the ship. Hey, I heard Cole is making some food. Why don't you go and 'help' him?~ Hm?" I said as I cringed at the clothes but soon smirked and whispered to his ear as he laughed and nodded.

"Sweet! You're the best!" He hugged me again as I shook my head with a smile, "Love him already! And that's payback for Cole eating my cake batter that I worked so hard on."

I soon got to the laundry room and put them in their colour assortments as I sighed in relief that it was over.

"Now. Let's see if Lloyd's making himself at home-" I cut myself off as I heard a screech.

"JAAYYYY!"

I started laughing as Lloyd appeared making the both of us high five, "Yeah!" We both cheered, "Since Jay isn't far...Maybe he could use some help for training?~" He smiled as he soon ran to Jay who was on the deck of the ship training.

"ZANNNE!!!"

I laughed when I heard scream, "Wow. Who knew that Lloyd could ruin something in just a day?"

~~~

The next morning I was with Zane who had their ninja suits as I swept the front deck.

"Hello Lloyd. What brings you this fine morning?" Zane greeted Lloyd as he approached the laundry basket.

"Hi Zane! Kai just wanted me to get his ninja suit. I think he threw it in your whites. Bye!" Said Lloyd as he took the suit and walked away.

Zane soon looked down at the opened basket before taking out his suit as I gasped at the colour it is now, "Oh no he didn't...Wow...little G is something!"

I was getting my weapons sorted as I heard the boys argue making giggle, "My nephew?" Asked sensei as I only nodded making him sigh and soon go to their room as I followed him.

"YOU DID THIS?!" I heard them yell as Lloyd cackled.

"Boys, I get first dibs on—"

I was about to stop Cole but sensei was quicker, "No dibs. I put him up to this for today's lesson. I wanted to show you the destructive power of rumours and that jumping to conclusions can only lead to trouble. Did you ever think to find out if the accusations were true?"

"Uh...No offense, sensei, but let me jump to this conclusion. Today's lesson is lame." Said Cole truthfully as Jay agreed.

"Yeah. Why can't you teach us to paralyze your enemy with one finger? Or find out if a man is lying by the twitch of his nose?"

"Because not all lessons are about fighting. And I misplaced my lesson book." Said sensei as I only pointed behind Lloyd.

Kai saw me pointing and grabbed the book from Lloyd's back pocket, "You mean, this lesson book?"

"It was going all according to plan until you had to mess
things up-" Cole soon closed the door to the bathroom making his voice get muffled as Nya soon talked over the PA.

The Guardian of Light (A Ninjago Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara