Light Plague (Season 14 Finale)

(Finale! Here we go! Sorry if you get confused on the whole season thing! Since (Y/N) has a season that means The Island will be S15 and Seasbound will be S16 and finally, Cristylized will be 17! (Just to clear some stuff out!) Anyways! LEGGO!)

I didn't remember much but I must've passed out while they walked me through the forest.

I looked around to see that I am in a cell underground by the looks of the materiel used for the space.

'I gotta find a way outta here...Oh! I hope Lloyd found Cole and I hope he's alright...Why did he jump in?! He should've just let me get taken instead of risking his life for me...Argh! This is all my fault...! If only I found out what we were in...I would've saved him...' My thoughts were only about my fiancé if he was alright and about my brother with the team if they're okay and well.

I only shook my head, 'No...You can't think of that. You gotta think of yourself first and find a way outta here...'

"Ah. You're awake." I heard the right hand man, Marco, who I found out that him and James are related in regards as they grew up together since they were children.

"Master James would be pleased. Wise choice for you to oblige instead of fighting or else your fiancé would've been in trouble if he was hurt even more." Spoke the man as I only glared at him.

"You all are gonna pay for what you've done." I stated.

"Of course. We will pay in how my brother will recreate the world to his own image." Smirked the dark haired male.

"Many have tried. And guess what result was? Failure. Every single one of them. And most of them were because it was their fault for upbringing the re-creation thing. We were just there to stop the casualties. I wonder how this one will go?" I informed before seeing the expression of Marco.

"You don't know what you're talking about. You're only a woman with powers who thinks she owns the whole world because she is known as a guardian. My parents were taken from me, and guess what? You weren't there to save them. Aren't you supposed to protect humanity from the darkness?!" He started to raise his voice as I started to see the hurt in his voice.

"Aren't YOU supposed to be the one who brings the light in in all of our lives?! You WEREN'T THERE! NONE OF THE NINJA WERE! I WATCHED MY BIRTH PARENTS DISAPPEAR!" Yelled Marco.

"Marco...I didn't know...it's just that...I didn't know I was a guardian until I trained under my master...If I knew sooner about my power, I would've—" I tried to explain about my situation but he cut me off.

"EXCUSES! Excuses, excuses! ALL OF THEM! James was the one who brought light to my world when I succumbed to darkness! He told me of his plans to re-create the world and I accepted! Not you, not the Ninja. My friend was the one who saved me, not some stupid hero and guardian." He yelled before snarling.

"But what will happen to everyone else?! Do you want to see all those children, mothers, fathers, men, woman, EVERYONE, fall to the darkness like your parents?! Will you be satisfied with that?! You're only doing the same thing that happened to your parents to the WHOLE world! I never wished for your parents to be gone nor would I have not saved them, but we heroes cannot be always there for those in need. We wish we could but all we know it's impossible." I told him.

I could tell he was conflicted, full of anger, sadness and sorrow and he just wanted to escape from reality by what happened to his family.

"What choice do I have?! How else will you learn that there are others who pay for your actions done to the city, and everything else?! All you do is get rid of the villain and criminals and then call it a day like you haven't destroyed people's homes in the process!" He protested as I grasped onto the bars.