Questing for Quests

I was awake for over 2 hours before the others.

"Cole...Cole, dear?~ You gotta wake up. It's training day today. Master Wu won't be pleased if you sleep in." I tried to wake him up but he only turned over.

"Noo...Let me sleep for another day..." he groaned as I laughed a bit.

"Well, I was going to bake a cake for my awesome boyfriend today since I have training off as I defeated our master yesterday but I guess not-" I started as I could already hear him getting ready for today making me cackle.

After at least 30 minutes he ran back to me and smiled, "Ready! So...? Is it chocolate ganache frosting...?"

I nodded, "Haha! Yes, Cole. It's ganache frosting. I'll start maybe later. I have to talk to Lloyd about asking uncle about a quest we can take to hone our Spinjitzu." I started walking out the room as Cole closed the doors and soon follow me into the halls.

"Cool! Welp, I'll be outside then! See y'a later, Angel!" Waved Cole as I did the same in return.

"See you soon!" I smiled back as I headed to where Lloyd is.

I saw him come out of the room as I smiled to him, "Morning Lloyd! How did it go?~"

He gave me a look as I soon sighed, "Don't tell me. You made thing super awkward between the two of you and your smooth talk didn't work as he got a bit angered at that and you tried to comfort him but it also didn't work as you had to resort on making a blank promise and yadayadayada and now you're here?"

He was about to answer me before giving me a suspicious look, "How did you get the awkward part...? And how did you understand the literal conversation when you weren't even there?!"

"It's called being a psychic baby brother. Now come on. Let's go see the others! It's been a bit of a while since they've been training." I smiled before leading him to the courtyard.

"Oh! Uh...Sis? Quick question. Do YOU have a quest for us...?" Asked Lloyd as I thought for a moment.

"Nope...All I have are some grocery supplies that need to be restocked, check the security of the monastery so we won't be attacked and this place will FINALLY catch a break! Have to train, bake a cake for my boyfriend...And...now...find a quest for all of us since you guys have no idea how to get one..." I listed stuff as we were almost to the courtyard.

"You mean husband?" He teased.

I only shook my head as I opened the doors to reveal the courtyard, "You guys might think this is funny but you're just pressuring the both of us."

I soon did a double take when I saw Cole spin on his head and soon flop to the ground like fish on land.

He only gave me a smile, "How'd it go?"

I turned to Lloyd who held the same face as I did, "He's in, uh, a mood."

"Did he give you a quest tip?" Asked Jay after he greeted me good morning.

I smiled to his greeting as I blinked seeing Cole crack his back as I heard multiple cracks making me worry if his back is genuinely okay...

"No, he said we have to figure it out on our own." Stated Lloyd.

"I'm sure it won't be that hard! I mean, there are multiple types of quests! Who knows which one we're going to en up in!" I smiled.

"I've been thinking about it for five minutes! I'm tapped out!" Said out loud Kai holding his head.