Reveal

"How could he have disappeared?! We were like SUPER high up! There's no way an ordinary man would've been able to survive a jump like that when we were falling or flying in the air!" Rambled Jay.

"Or maybe...the 'ordinary man' isn't ordinary at all...Maybe he was the ringmaster this WHOLE time." Said Lloyd placing his hand on his chin.

"What do you mean, Lloyd?" Asked Pixal.

"Don't you get it? James has been the one giving the information and throwing us in curve balls with the amount of information he's found for us. I felt like he knew too much even as a detective and the way he kept on delivering the information threw me off. He even also kept on trying to talk to my sister and even more when Cole was present." Explained Lloyd.

"Yeah...I have always felt like the guy was hiding something. But I pushed it aside as Sensei didn't want us to jump into conclusions. But looking back, the guy only spoke if (N/N) spoke." Talked Kai.

"Kai's right. I saw him with the tablet Lloyd found in the town square either scrolling or writing something on it." Added Zane.

"Indeed. And when Sensei (Y/N) spoke of the leader, I saw a glimpse of Jamie's face change as we found out how to find who is the leader of the Red Flags. It got me to ponder on his loyalty for us." Pixal nodded to Zane's information he found.

"Me too! The guy was always staring at bestie like he had something he wanted from her! Wait. Didn't Cole mention that James asked what status in a relationship him and bestie were in?" Asked Jay.

Lloyd nodded, "Yeah. He told me that a few hours during the night before this happened. He must've wanted to see who to target after my sister if things get out of hand..."

"Speaking of hands. Didn't Sensei say that the leader of the Red Flags has the tattoo of their gang symbol on their right hand?" Asked Nya.

"Yes! You're right, Nya. And by what Cole told me also when we were walking to our cabins...he had a glove on his RIGHT hand!" Lloyd lit up at Nya's question.

"So that means we all know who it is, then." Nodded Kai seriously as the group nodded also at their reveal of the leader of the Red Flags.

"Then we better find my sister and Cole fast. Otherwise the Red Flags are gonna get to them first." Stated Lloyd as the team scattered to get the ship to where you guys fell.

"Phew! Sorry I took longer than expected. It was hard to find some not soggy berries and more in all of this rain." Sighed Cole as he found some found that would last us a few days.

It had been a full day every since we've started to use a cave we found abandoned as our home ever since we've landed in the middle of a rain forest.

"No worries, love. You weren't gone that long. *sighs* I hope the others still think we're alive. Lloyd's for sure the most worried out of all of them..." I smiled softly towards him as I added more branches to the fire to warm ourselves before worrying over my brother and the team.

"Hey. They'll find us. I'm sure of it. Let's not try to lose hope alright, sweetheart?" Assured Cole as I nodded, "Yeah."

"Good. We better eat quickly and move. I'm sure the Red Flags are getting close to our tail." Said Cole as I nodded again while we ate before moving.

We ended up having to run in the rain as we dodged sink holes in the ground made from mud and water.

~~~

It has been a whole hour since we've left our temporary home.

The rain started to subside as it only appears as a soft drizzle that somehow calmed me down.