The Skull Sorcerer

"HELP!! Someone help us!! We're in serious trouble here! Please!" Yelled Cole as you were still unconscious by the vicious attack you got from the Skull Sorcerer.

Cole tried the get his foot unstuck but he only got the branche to break even more, "Oaky...That's not working...and Angel's still out for the count. I'll just stay real still until I come up with a plan. I just have to think. Think, Cole. Think!"

Cole saw a skeleton of a real life person as he shivered in fear, "Oh, great...Now I feel MUCH better...Hey, a hook! If I can get to it, you don't mind if I borrow that, so you?" The skeleton's head soon tilted making it have a loud crack noise.

"I'll take that as a no..." he concluded before using the strap of his Gi to keep you from falling as he soon went for the hook.

Cole's branche soon broke as he had no choice to but grab the skeleton as it's arm immediately came off by the pressure, "Whoa!" The Ninja luckily was able to hold on to the legs of the dead person as he made sure you were safe still.

"Oh, great! Now I'm hanging with my unconscious girlfriend from a skeleton that's hanging from a root. And now I'm talking to myself again." Said Cole as it seemed he was looking at the viewers for a split second.

One of the legs soon came off making Cole only have one arm to hold onto a leg, "Keep it together, pal. Just hold on." Cole finally grabbed the rope as he then fell but the hook caught a rock making the both of you stop descending.

But the rock wasn't as strong enough to hold the both of you making him and you fall near a rock as he held onto it.

"Help! Someone help! Oh! What am I doing? What if the Skull Sorcerer hears me and I endanger me and Angel? That would be terrible! Oh, you don't really have a choice, Cole, do you? Help! Someone help us!" Said Cole before yelling again.

There was a screech heard as he looked around to see where it came from, "Hello? Is someone down there? Dire bats?! Whoa! Oh no! Angel!" Dire bats came in and soon tried to hurt Cole making him let go as they caught him and carried him somewhere as he soon caught since you were slipping.

"Thanks, I guess. Now get off!" He soon yelled as the bats tried to tear him and you apart making them let go as he was caught by another.

"Woah! Yikes!" Cole saw some spikes making him used his lower body to dodge them as he then used his elemental powers to crush some of the dire bats.

"Yes! Oh gosh..." Cole had to break the spike in front of since it was too large to dodge making the dire bat let go of you both as he soon got you both to safety to a tunnel.

The dire bat tried to get you and Cole out of the cave but Cole threatened it by activating his lava arms making it flee.

"Ha! Maybe you realized you were messing with the wrong Ninja! Nice try, pal! Better luck next time—" Taunted Cole before he heard a groan.

I woke up to see myself in a cave as I held my head sitting up, "Urgh...! That hit really got to me...! Why did it have to burn as well?! Geez...! When I get my hands on that Skull Sorcerer—" I was cut off by being tackled into a hug.

"ANGEL! YOU'RE OKAY! Oh my gosh! I'm so happy! I thought you were passed out for good! I got so scared!" Cole held my face as I smiled towards him.

"Cole! Aw! Thanks for saving me! You did a good job! But what happened—mmph!" I said happily clutching his gi like it was a lifeline before I asked him what happened before he cut me off by kissing me.

"That doesn't matter now. You're safe, and that's all that matters to me, at the moment. I'm just so glad my Angel is safe." He softly spoke to me with a smile as he rubbed his thumb across my cheekbone.