The Shape of Nya

"How could anyone be moving that much vengestone across the city?" Asked Cole as we still continued to find out about this vengestone problem.

It has been already nighttime and we're all tired but we haven't found any answers yet...unfortunately.

"Not by air, it would be detected by local air traffic control. Underground, perhaps?" Questioned Zane looking at me and Lloyd.

"I told you, the Serpentine say nothing's travelling through the unused tunnels. They'd know." Specified Lloyd.

"But it's moving somehow. We're missing something. Let's start over with what we know." Argued Cole before holding his chin.

Kai sighed while walking up to us, "We've been at this for hours! We're just going in circules!"

"I'm gonna have to agree with Kai on this one, love. We're not getting any results back at this rate or method." I added staring at Cole who sighed before looking at his best friend for help.

"Any ideas, Jay? Jay?~ We need you to focus up, buddy." Cole tried to get Jay out his usual trances but it was not working as Kai had enough.

"JAY!" Yelled the Fire Ninja, that made the former Lightning Ninja gasp before giving a blank stare.

"You don't have to yell, I'm right here." Said the man.

"Any ideas on the vengestone? Who the buyer is? How they're moving it? Anything?" Asked Cole.

"No." Replied the Ninja before turning back to glass of water.

"We're gonna need a little more effort than that." Encouraged my fiancé.

"What's the point?" Tiredly asked Jay.

"Excuse me?" Started Lloyd.

"Lloyd, you and your sister said Nya wouldn't want us to quit. That she'd kick out butts and tell us to get back to work. And you're right. But you forgot something. We weren't truly a team until Nya joined with the help of Bestie. And wether we realized it or not, she was part of the glue bestie created and her with Nya held us together." Spoke Jay.

"What are you saying?" Asked Cole.

"I'm saying I don't think we can do this without her." Finished Jay.

"You're acting like you're the ONLY one who missed her! We all do. But at least the rest of us are trying to help instead of being mopey and useless!" Argued the Fire Ninja.

I didn't like how it was already looking making me take a hesitant step forward, "Hey! You came to me. I didn't ask to be here!"

"Boys, boys, I'm sure as my brother would say, 'We're all pretty keyed up right now.' Maybe we just a small break." I separated the two thanks to Lloyd helping me out.

"What's a break gonna do? We know all there is to know. The vengestone would be spotted if it were being moved by air through the known tunnel system..." trailed on the Lightining Ninja before he stopped himself making me think he had an idea come up in his head.

"Jay? You got an idea?" Questioned Cole next to Kai and me.

"Or have you just totally lost it?" Corrected Kai making me glare and hit his head, "Ow...Apologies, Sensei...!"

"I...might have something. Zane, can you pull up a map of the subway tunnels below the city?" Asked my best friend to the Nindroid who nodded and went to work.

~~~

"Why are we here? We already know the vengestone isn't being taken through the subway." Stated Kai still perplexed on why we're on the inactive lines of the subway.