The Ambush

"Ha! I knew it! It was you this whole time!" Said Jay with his kusarigama in his hands.

"That is quite incorrect, it was Lloyd who found out first. We only gave our own perspectives to give him more proof." Answered Zane as the Lightning Ninja gave him a glare.

"Why can't NOBODY give me a moment?!" Whined the freckled male.

"Can we just drop that and focus on that the detective who knows our secret base, the relationship between our sensei and friend and was with her this whole time is actually the leader of a gang that wants her powers to re-create the world?!" Asked Nya in slight annoyance.

"Yeah, I agree. You'll never win, Jamie. My sister is stronger than you think. You'll regret ever messing with her." Nodded Lloyd before glaring menacingly at the 'detective'.

"'Stronger than you think'? Hahaha! That girl wasn't even able to fight by herself without her precious fiancé~ saving her. I'd only be surprised if she was able to break free of our entrapment." Laughed the blonde man.

"How DARE you belittle our Sensei! You'll pay for that!" Kai was really angry at how James talked about you behind your back as he was just about to cut that man up if Zane didn't stop him.

"Kai. We cannot be hasty. Even to the people we despise. If we act too much on impulse it could give them the opportunity to strike us down and they'll be more of a step ahead of us to find Sensei and Cole." Informed Zane as Kai only calmed a bit.

"He's the smart one. Better listen." Smirked James, "But I'm afraid I'm a bit smarter as I already have my team in motion."

"What is he talking—Oh no!" Asked Nya before gasping.

"What?! Are we gonna be toast faster than we anticipated?!" Yelled Jay.

"No!! He means..." started Nya.

"They already found my sister..." whispered the Green Ninja in horror as Jamie started to evilly laugh.

"Cole! Look! An abandoned warehouse!" I pointed to the old building making Cole look at where I am pointing.

"Whoa! Never thought I'd see something like that in the middle of a rainforest. Maybe we can use some old equipment to contact the others." Said my fiancé as I agreed to that plan.

"Good plan. Then first, we need to get in contact with my brother. Let's roll!" I ordered as he followed me.

The warehouse was fairly bigger than any I've seen ever since the Hands of Time incident.

"Okay...Now I see that this proves your point, even more, dear." I commented as we were awed at how huge the warehouse is in terms of space.

"Hey look, there are some papers over here." Said Cole as I walked towards him and saw a design of a vault.

"A vault? Why would anyone build a vault?" I asked as Cole lent me a few pieces of paper.

"Dunno. To probably contain something super powerful from another world?" Guessed Cole as I gave him a look he'd give me if was saying some bizarre theories.

"And here I thought I was the one who makes the conspiracy theories~. Guess we were meant for each other." I teased as I looked at the papers more after I nudged Cole's side.

"Hey! No fair! I was only guessing. Heh, I guess we were." He laughed.

My happy mood was soon shattered when I realized something.

Cole noticed as he held my hand gently, "Is something wrong, love?"

"This...This symbol...C-Cole..." I stuttered as I realized what deep trouble we brought ourselves into.