The Explorers Club

"Again! MORE!" Yelled Ashpeera as she tried to break through our metal door.

"Wow. She looks really angry." Awed Cole at the destruction Ashpeera is doing already at our door.

"She is more powerful than I remember. Those doors will not hold for much longer." Stated uncle.

"Guys? How's it coming?" Asked Cole to the others.

"That should do it. Try to start up the mech." Said Pixal.

"Give it another try Jay." Said Kai to Jay in the mech as she started it up.

The mech started to power up as Jay was able to move the limbs of the machine.

But there was suddenly an error making it halt as Kai had to tighten his hold on the mech's shoulder to not fall off.

"It's okay. We can do this! I hope..." Encouraged Kai as I heard his last mutter making me sigh in impatience.

"Uncle. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to say it. We need the second scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu. That is our only chance." I stated as my uncle nodded and got super worried.

Cole soon moved him away from the screen showing Ashpeera trying to break through, "Don't worry. If it's at the Explorers Club, Lloyd and the others will find it." Assured Cole.

We heard more explosions as I felt a really huge lump in my throat for some reason.

You will PAY for your family's mistakes!

You WILL PAY!

(Y/N) GARMADON!!!

"AH!" I yelled.

"Angel! Something wrong?" Asked Cole as he threw his wrench aside and ran to me as I started to hyperventilate.

"I...I...I can't...Ah...I..." I couldn't make up a sentence as I felt this feeling back in my head as I couldn't stop shaking and soon fell making Cole catch me.

(Just to tell you if you're a bit confused on why you're hyperventilating, it's all the flashbacks of the future of the Never-Realm and Zane being banished there by Aspheera that caused you to got into shock.)

"Angel! Hey! Something's wrong with her!" Cole yelled.

Master Wu went over to your side and checked your vitals, "I do not understand. Her vitals seem normal. Nothing that I can assess is wrong." He said as he saw you breathing heavily.

"Well something's wrong! She's heating up!" Shouted Jay.

"Revenge!" Yelled Ashpeera.

"Master Wu?" Kai looked at Wu who held a saddened gaze.

"That sound is the sound of hatred. And anger. So much anger." Sighed the master.

"We won't let her get you nor, (N/N), Master." Said Kai, "How's she doing?" Asked Kai as he turned to Cole and you.

"She's holding on I think. Yeah, she'll have to go through us first. No one takes away my Angel." Said Cole as he gently touched your forehead.

"Affirmative." Smiled Pixal.

"Ashpeera...Scroll...Realm...Spinjitzu...power...sacrifice...I...no...!" I shook my head as Cole shushed me.

"It's okay, love. I'm right here." He softly said as I could calm down but I couldn't stand the weird feeling in my head.