LEGO Ninjago Movie Bloopers & Outtakes

"Now, I told everybody I was coming back with something big. Something wicked with some pizazz!" Said Garmadon in his volcano before looking at his generals.

"General number 1!" Shouted Garmadon as his general looked up at him.

Give me some outtakes!

The man was now seen screaming for his life while in the air out of the volcano.

__________________________

"Who wants a ride to class?" Asked Nya on her new bike.

"Oh...Oh that's alright Nya. My locker's just-" Lloyd tried to politely dismiss Nya's offer but he wasn't able to talk when she pulled him, you, Zane and Kai on the back of her bike.

"Heads up! Watch out!" She yelled as she drove off but you with Zane and Kai were left behind.

"Woah!" You yelled as you sat up.

"Seriously?" Asked Kai getting up from the floor as Zane is malfunctioning...

"Warning...something is wrong..." he stated making the both of you laugh.

"That was a fail!" You smiled.

___________________________

"Did I tell you have really-I mean, I think I have pretty good hair but you have like really good hair." Said Nya complimenting Lloyd on his hair.

"Stop it!" The Green Ninja wasn't that used to compliments so it was a big one for him.

"But you do!" Said Nya, "Stop-haha!" Half laughed Lloyd.

"What do you do?" Asked Nya trying to get tips on getting fabulous hair.

"Lloyd-", "I just wake up and...", "What's the secret?"

"My mom cuts it." He said to the water ninja who smiled and nodded, "Aw that's cool."

"Yeah.", "That's cool."

"See? You totally forgot about everything." Stated the girl making Lloyd just realize about his lines, "Oh!"

"Okay! Here we go! Shooting! Thank you! Quiet please!" Yelled the director waking up a sleeping crewmen.

____________________________

"H2-WOAH!" Said Zane using his ice powers while the others got out of the way of the beam of ice.

But he unfortunately froze the fish, "Oh no...um...can you...undo it...? They're still wriggling...but..." asked Jay trying to ask the robot if he can undo it.

"Let me try." Said Zane as he tried to undo his mistake but he only froze the fish more, "Oh no. I just froze it even more."

"You double froze 'em...?" Questioned Jay.

"Correct." Answered Zane.

"Not the fishes!" You gasped, at the same time Cole laughed.

"Um, Kai? You can do fire-", "Yeah!" Kai replied to Jay, "-right? Maybe you could..."

"Kai. Melt the fish." Smiled Zane.

"Sure, sure, sure. No problem! Here we go!" Kai went over to melt the ice but kinda overheated everything if you catch the joke...

"Oh...uh..." Kai gave a nervous look.

"You've made fish-fingers." Joked Zane earning the laughter of the directors and camera crew.