The Green Ninja

I was watching the boys train at night with a fake copy of a Serpentine, "LIGHTNING!"

I soon thought, 'Why not try join in? I've got to unlock my full potential in order to actually help out with the others.'

I soon landed roughly on the deck making a small quake as I soon prepared an orb, "Light!!" I sent a medium sized orb to the fake Serpentine knocking it down.

Zane soon threw his shurikens near the fake Serpentine as it froze him, "Ice!"

A light soon lit on us making us look up to see Nya on the upper deck.

"Good training. Your powers are getting stronger! Even you, (Y/N)! And you haven't even unlocked your true potential yet! That's awesome! But where's Kai?" Asked Kai's sister as I looked at the boys who shrugged.

We soon came into the room Kai occupied while he was in the Green Ninja suit trying to unlock his true potential as I only blinked in astonishment.

The boys soon started laughing as I only shook my head, "Hello to you too Kai." I said as he turned to face us taking off the Green Ninja suit.

"Very nice. Perhaps if you tried the phrase 'fire dork', maybe it might work." Joked and tease Cole as I only shoved his arm.

"How long have you all been watching?" Asks Kai as Jay entered.

"The Green Ninja suit, that's awesome!" Said Jay as Zane entered shortly after.

"Well, I was looking for some kind of clue from sensei and then I found this."

Zane soon intervened Kai, "But you know only he who is foretold to face Lord Garmadon is destined to be the Green Ninja and only he should wear the Green Ninja outfit. So sensei would most likely be very—"

"I know, I know. But I thought if I just tried it on, it might help me see my true potential. It's not fair that you guys have unlocked your powers and I still haven't." Said Kai as I soon put a hand on his shoulder.

"You still have me who didn't unlock it. Maybe the both of us will unlock it together." Kai smiled at me as he put his hand on mine for a brief moment before Jay coughed loudly making him get out of a trance? And soon confused talking as he let go making me do the same.

"Besides sensei's gone and we don't know when he's coming back."

"Hello? I'm home."

"SENSEI!"

We soon all reunited with our sensei, "Ah. It's so good to be home."

"Glad you're safe from your trip!" I smiled.

"Yes, we're so glad your back." Agreed Zane.

"Did you bring us anything?" Asked Cole as Jay butted in.

"Oh! Sensei! You've missed a LOT! Zane's a nindroid, Nya's the Mysterious Samurai, Cole's a dancer—"

"Zane is a what?" I chuckled as I made sensei go sit down, "You'll be needing some relaxing tea when we explain. Trust me."

Zane nodded, "Indeed. All of us except for Kai and (Y/N) have discovered our true potential."

Sensei looked in shock, "Have you now? Where is Kai?"

"Right here! So glad you're back safe." Smiled Kai.

I smiled, "You should have been there! There are many things tell you—"

"Aah! Sensei! (Y/N)!! Behind you!!" Yelled Kai as I looked in fear to see the one and only...

Lord Garmadon...