The Way Back (Season 6 Finale)

I hugged my family, "I'm so happy you're okay!" I smiled as I had a few tears.

"Of course, I had faith you would be fine without us two." Smiled my uncle as me and my mother laughed.

"Well, uh...it kinda went all downhill when you left...but we managed!" I said.

"My beautiful daughter is all grown up now. I'm so sad I couldn't see you a bit more hyper before you matured." Smiled my mother as I only looked at her.

"I don't know if that's a good idea, hyper kids are a hazard mother." She laughed at that as Lloyd joined in the hug.

"Thank you. I don't know how we'll ever be able to repay you." Thanked Kai.

"Let's just say you owe me one." Smiled Skylor.

"Or a few thousand, if we're talking denomination of currency." Said Ronin as I walked up to him.

"What? No reward? Okay! I yield! Don't want any of your demonic slaps." Gave up Ronin as I smirked and backed down.

"Hey, you'd do the same for us. Only with less pizzazz." Said Dareth.

"I hate to break up the reunion, but may I remind you we have a wedding to stop?" Asked Jay intervening.

"That's right. Jay has his last wish to take the Djinn down." Said my mother.

"But since we don't have the poison, it'll be up to us to take him down. Come on, there's no time to waste." Said Kai as me and Lloyd were behind the group.

"Wait. If you defeat Nadakhan, his power will diminish." Said my brother as I agreed with him.

"Uh, yeah, that's kind of the point." Said Cole.

"No, Cole. It's not good. I don't want to see you all fall to the bottom and go splat..." I said.

"Of course, Lloyd and (Y/N) are all too right. If his power diminishes, Djinjago will fall. Ninjago will be crushed." Stated sensei.

"Even if we win, we lose?" Asked Kai.

"Well, whatever you decide, I sure don't want an all powerful Djinn calling the shots. You have to him out if you have the chance." Informed Soto.

"Ninja, you go stop Nadakhan. The rest of us will return back to Ninjago to prepare for the worst." Stated sensei.

Jay with Nadakhan's sword soon yelled, "NINJA, GO!!"

We all followed him to where Nya is being held captive to get married.

We were soon getting attacked by Sky Pirates, "Get ready." Said Jay as Zane used his ice.

Lloyd and I used our shields as Cole used our barriers as a bouncing pad to throw the sky Pirates off of and off He island.

"Hyah! Oh, yeah, I forgot it did that. Haha." Laughed Jay as he trapped some Pirates in the sword.

We soon made it to the temple but we only saw cannons pointing to our way.

"I got it! Ha!" I yelled as I soon lifted the cannons and crushed them together as the others continued their way up as I followed them.

We soon took care of the Pirates but the door to the church was locked.

"The entrance to the wedding hall!" Said Jay trying to open the doors but it wasn't budging, "Let me help." Said Cole as he and Jay were trying to get the door to move.

"It's locked. And it won't budge." Stated Cole.

"Maybe if we use all of our powers together." Suggested Lloyd, "Awesome idea, brother! You heard the leader! Light!" I said.