Dyer Island

"Jay? Where is he?" Asked Nya.

"Well, he has to be here somewhere." Stated Cole.

"Unless he got too scared and left?" Corrected Lloyd.

"By himself? Without telling us?" Questioned Nya.

"There is always a reasonable explanation." Stated Zane.

Nya soon went over to the game Jay was trying to turn on when we were looking for clues, "Would you like the enter Prime Empire?" Asked the automated voice.

"Wait...Jay got the game working...?" Asked Nya as she soon went over to look behind and on the side of the arcade as I went to help her.

I soon gasped when the arcade opened and showed what it looked like inside, "Woah..." I awed.

"What's the...'reasonable explanation' for an arcade cabinet having a secret chamber?" Asked Kai as Cole shrugged.

"A security camera! That'll have the answers. Zane can you pull up to video on this computer?" Said Cole as he pointed to a security camera as Zane went over to get it on.

It showed us getting into the run down arcade as I giggled a bit seeing my brother's shocked face and the robotic arm falling on his shoulder.

"Eh...You can fast forward that part. In fact, we should erase this after we're done." Said Lloyd in a shy tone as he gave me a small glare.

It fast forwarded to Jay playing the game before the energy blast we all felt appeared knocking the Blue Ninja back.

"There it is again! Rewind so we can see it again, Z." I said as the nindroid nodded.

"It appears to some sort of energy wave as (Y/N) mentioned earlier." Implied Zane.

"Well, what does that mean?" Asked Nya a bit worried on what happened to her fiancé.

"Keep fast-forwarding." Ordered Lloyd to Zane who did as told as the half of the arcade opened to show a biggie light as Jay entered it making the arcade shut the door as the game turned off.

"Where did Jay go?" Asked Nya getting even more worried.

"He...He never came out..." muttered Cole.

"I'm starting to think this is no ordinary game and that (N/N) is right on this, like usual." Stated Kai.

"I told you! It can be ALIVE! ALIVE I TELL YOU!!" I retorted as Cole calmed me down.

"Let's calm down darling. We'll figure this out." Said calmly stated my boyfriend.

"That thing took Jay!" Yelled Nya.

"Maybe to find Jay we have to play the game?" Suggested Cole.

"That would be exceedingly dangerous. Whatever happened to Jay would likely happen to us." Informed Zane.

"We can't take the chance. Not until we know what we're dealing with. We need answers." Stated Lloyd.

"From who?" Asked Kai.

Me and Lloyd shared a look,

"What is this symbol?" Asked Kai to the mechanic, showing a drawing of the symbol.

But the man soon closed his eyes and looked away not going to say anything, "Where's Jay?! What did you do to him?!" Yelled Nya as the man still didn't talk.

"Is It associated with Prime Empire? Is that why you needed the motherboard?" I asked getting close to his face as he backed away before getting close to me and smirked.