The Uply Strike Back! (Season 13 Finale)

(I know there's an episode of them getting back up to the surface but it got deleted so I'm gonna just skip it...! I'm so sorry! I just had a tough week (full of HOMEWORK) and don't feel like redoing it but I will reward you guys with some cute scenes of you and Cole! Ok! Onto the chapter!)

Adam was above me and Cole as we hid behind some boulders to spy on the Skull Sorcerer talking to my imprisoned brother and the rest of the team.

"Look, the Skull Sorcerer!" Pointed out Plundar.

"Tis' unfortunate we cannot hear what he says." Snarled Fungus.

"You're not missing much. Once you've heard one of those villain-speeches, you've heard 'em all. He's just saying, 'Blah, blah, my evil plan, blah, blah, no one's going to save you.'" Stated Cole in a boring tone.

We saw the Skull Sorcerer bring out the blades making me gasp as he did take them from the Geckles and Munce making them divide and easier to conquer.

"Those blades belonged to my mother!" Cole was agitated as me and Plundar pulled him down.

"Are you crazy?! Get down!" Whisper-yelled the thief.

"We'll get them back, love. Don't worry. We just need to wait for the right moment to strike. Aaaaaaaand...it's now I believe." I held Cole's shoulder before looking back at the at the Skull Sorcerer leaving Lloyd and the others.

"This is our chance." Stated Cole.

"What's the plan?" Asked Plundar.

"Fungus, you and Korgran get down there and see if you can free the Geckles and Munce. Get 'em loose and wait for my signal." Said Cole as the two nodded.

"Plundar, Angel, Adam, you're with me." Continued Cole.

"Where are we going?" Questioned the thief.

"After those blades." Responded Cole, "If we can get those, we just might have a chance."

"Alright. Be safe you two." I said to Korgran and Fungus as Korgran smiled while Fungus saluted with his hat.

________

As we were following the skeletons that held the blades Cole soon stopped me, "Angel?"

I stopped and looked around to see if we're in the clear before smiling, "Yes, love? Is something wrong?"

"No, no. I just wanted to tell you something. Actually...When this is all over, I would like to tell you something I've been trying to tell you for a long time. If you'd like to wait a little longer hehe..." he waved his hands before shyly looking over me.

I stayed silent before nodding, "Of course! I can wait. For you, always." I smiled as he smiled back.

"Hey...! Lovebirds...! The honeymoon's not gonna run away if you leave for a few moments...! We gotta move if we want those blades...! Hurry...!" Whisper-yelled Plundar as me and Cole got embarrassed.

We soon laughed a bit before getting serious.

The skeletons opened a cage as we were not too far behind them, Cole made Adam go climb the walls as the rest of us used the rocks to hide.

Inside the loot cage, a skeleton opened a trap door and was about to enter the staircase underground but I poked their shoulders.

"Excuse me." I excused myself before we punched the skeletons.

"I'll take those. Thanks." Thanked Cole as he caught the blades while Adam closed the trap door so the skeletons won't snitch on us.

"What now?" Asked Plundar.