The Snake King

It was a new day and the whole group except for sensei were gathered at the table as I sat of course next to Lloyd as Kai was sitting next to me.

"First, I'll stomp on his tail. Then when he turns, a thunder clap to his ears. Then when he's stunned, I'll disarm him." Said Lloyd explaining his plan to defeat Pythor as Sensei appeared through the sliding door making me nod at him.

"Too late, he's already hypnotized you and now you're under his control." Said Cole standing from his seat as Zane next to him soon spoke after him.

"Or he's already put you in a tight squeeze." Said Zane as Kai soon joined in, "Or spit on you with his hallucinatory venom. Trust me, bad stuff."

"Eh. Not so bad. 'Cause of you, I got a new nickname! Or even bit you turning you into a snake." I added as Kai groaned at the story I told him when he was in the effect of the venom.

"Ah, Uncle, what's the best way to stun a Serpentine if you don't know what kind they are?" Asks Lloyd to his uncle.

Sensei Wu sighed, "Sadly, it was the Sacred Flute you four carelessly lost."

"Hey, no, no, no! We didn't lose it! Pythor stole it! And why isn't (N/N) added? There were five of us there!" Explained Jay as he soon pointed to me.

"(Y/N) is someone more responsible than most of you. I trust her more. Whatever the case, without it I fear we have nothing to combat their powers. We may have prevented them from uniting in the past, but they will try again, and one day they will be stronger." Informed sensei as I smiled while he poured some tea in his cup.

"Don't worry. I've almost reached my full potential and when I become the Green Ninja, we're not gonna need any magic flute." Said Cole.

"You're gonna be the Green Ninja?! Haha! Don't make me laugh." Said Kai as he 'laughed' but soon pointed at Cole seriously.

"I can tell this is turning bad..." whispered Lloyd to my ear as I nodded, "Real bad...!"

"I thought it was decided that I was destined to become the Green Ninja." Said Zane as Jay laughed.

"Haha! Oh. The only thing decided about you, Zane, is that you're really weird." That made the ninja soon dispute as I looked in between them with Lloyd.

Lloyd soon walked up to his uncle as I followed him, "Yeah, yeah, yeah. What's in the box?"

"You're new uniforms. I got one for you too (Y/N)." Said sensei as I and the others gasped when we looked at the box.

"Woah! They've got like armor!" Shouted Jay in joy.

"I love the gold highlights!" Said Kai with a smile.

Cole soon joined in too, "Battle claws!"

"The material is really light and breathable." Said Zane as I gasped that it is my fav colour. *(F/C) is your favourite colour*

"It has my favorite colour! Sorry fav kimono! But this ninja outfit just replaced y'a! Oh, thank you so much sensei!" I thanked as he smiled and nodded.

Lloyd soon sounded disappointed, "Oh...nothing for me...?"

"Oh, uh...you get the box?" Questioned sensei seeming a bit panicked when seeing his nephew being sad by this.

"Don't worry. Lloyd. I know that you'll be an amazing ninja when you grow up. I can help train you already if you'd like." He hugged my side thanking me as sensei nodded at me.

"Thanks (Y/N)! You're so cool!" My heart melted as I hugged him back, "You are SO cute!!"

But the bonding moment was cut short as the alarm went off, "Sorry to break up the bonding moment (N/N) but a small fraction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble over at Mega-Monster Amusement Park." Said Cole.