Snake Jaguar

Me and Lloyd were out in the city trying to find Zane and Cole to know if they're safe.

"Where was Zane last seen?" Asked brother pushing on the earpiece.

"Central Station. But once they went underground, Pixal lost his signal. We haven't been able to pick up Cole's intercom either." Said Jay over the coms.

"If they're taking Zane to their hideout, then Cole could be held captive there. We can't lose Zane. Me and sis are over Central now." Stated Lloyd s she finished talking to Jay.

"Ready?" Asked Lloyd as I nodded, "In order to get my man and fav nindroid back? Always! Let's go! Ha!" I said before jumping off the sky train and soon near a building while hopping over to the next to use to slide all the way down to the ground as my brother followed.

We soon ran over to the station as I waved to an eager father and a son who is on their phone.

I overheard their conversation saying that the father saw us but the son didn't believe him making me laugh a little at that.

"Lloyd, (Y/N)? Did you find their hideout?" Asked Kai over the coms.

"No sign of Z nor C.B.K. They could be anywhere by now...And I'm getting worried about the two...One can get jumped by a dozen of people while the other who is my boyfriend that I so ever love is probably held captive and is probably gonna be tortured...!" I stared before losing my cool as my brother soon held my shoulders making me breathe a bit.

"Don't worry, bestie. We'll find them. Kai and I will search other stations." Reassured Jay as I only nodded.

"Where are you, Zane...?" Mumbled Lloyd as we looked at the large subway map.

~~~

(So since that I only have 300+ words I will be doing both "Snake Jaguar and Dead Man's Squall in one chapter!)

It was nighttime and Nya said that something has been going on with Zane meaning he was found out and is probably fighting for his life at the moment making all of us follow his trail.

We also found Cole on the way as well.

We descended using ropes as I gasped, "ZANE!" I yelled as I crouched down to look at him with Nya and Lloyd.

"What did they do to him?!" Gasped Nya in worry.

"Say something, Zane! Can you hear us? Zane?!" Jay was trying to get Zane to hear us but it wasn't working.

Cole soon ran over to my side as we tried to see if he's okay.

"Oh god...He's in bad shape...Pix! Lower the gurney. Z's looked like he went through a whole excruciating process." I shouted as Pixal lowered the gurney so we can lift Zane up back on the ship without hurting him even more.

"Hang on, buddy. Hang on." Said Lloyd as if Zane could still hear us.

Cole and Jay put him on the gurney as we followed them up to the Bounty.

I checked his vitals and systems with the screen and my powers helping Pixal to see if Zane will be okay.

"How bad is it?" Asked my brother.

"He has extensive damage to all systems." Started Pixal as I soon showed an image of Zane's exoskeleton.

"His neural net and cognitive cores suffered severe failures. Whatever happened to him must have been extremely bad if he's this damaged." I said stopping the glow on my hands and soon faced the team.