The Temple on Haunter Hill

"Welcome to Yang's Haunted Temple, the historical landmark and former home of Sensei Yang, the notorious sensei without a pupil, infamous for creating the lost martial art of Airjitzu." Said the guide as she explained and led us to the temple.

The group gasped, "Unfortunately, we can't take our tour groups inside, for rumours say anyone trapped inside its walls at sunrise, will be turned into a ghost permanently. But if you listen closely, maybe we'll be able to hear the ghost of Sensei Yang himself, looking for his lost pupils." Said the woman as the guide.

"I hope it's not a rumour, for it's our only hope!!" Yelled Zane as Cole covered my ears while I covered his in return for the gesture.

"Ah, sorry about my loud friend, he's a little hard of hearing." Apologized Cole to the group as the woman got a bit irritated.

"KNOWN for his un—ahem. Usual teaching methods." Continued the guide.

"I thought you said you fixed him?" Said Kai.

"At least he's no longer talking backwards. I guess my volume tinkering got his volume level stuck, heh, heh." Laughed nervously Jay.

"At least you can understand me now!!" Yelled Zane as Cole and I didn't have time to cover our ears.

"Dating back, ahem, to the Edo Period..." continued the guide as she again had an angered face form Zane yelling again.

"Well, it's a start, Z." I said patting his shoulder.

"Well, form now on, only speak if you have something really important to say." Ordered Cole.

"Who put you in charge?" Asked Kai.

"I did. After you guys mucked it up, it's my turn to be in charge. And, like me, I like my plans simple. We sneak in, learn Airjitzu from t ghost of Sensei Yang, then get out before sun up." Informed Cole.

"Since Moro already knows Airjitzu, we only got to hope he hasn't figured out the next clue to the message." I added.

"Well, the sun is setting, which means we should head back to the bus. Wouldn't want anyone to turn I to a ghost." Chuckled the woman as the people laughed too.

~~~

It was nighttime, meaning it was our time to strike.

We secretly got into the temple and carefully tried to find a way to get in.

Jay and Cole tried to pry the boards as I and Zane found a door that could be easily opened.

"Oh...Ah, okay. Nice going (N/N)." Said Cole as he and Jay followed us.

Jay opened the next few doors as we entered the main room of the temple, we soon took our hoods off to scan the area around.

"Oh. Argh!" Yelled Cole as a spider came in view.

"Relax. If this place is truly haunted, we just need to wait until he shows himself." Said Kai.

"Ah. He should've been here by now! You heard the tour guide, if we're not out by sunup, we'll be ghosts!" Said Cole as he made me and Kai turn towards him.

"You didn't buy into that malarkey, did you?" Teased Kai.

"Hey, I don't wanna be a ghost. Who wants to be a ghost?! And why didn't anyone warn us this place would get so creepy after dark?!" Yelled Cole.

"Because people call it a haunted temple, Cole." I softly spoke to him to calm him down.

"Uh, remind me again why we agreed to put the guy afraid of ghosts in charge?" Asked Jay as Zane held a book.