Special: "Interview of the Ninja"

Cole and you were sitting together in a recording room with a table that had a box of chirps, tweets and other online comments about you.

Same thing with the others, Kai and Lloyd were together. Nya and Jay, Zane was with Pixal and Misako with Wu and Garmadon.

"Is it recording?" Asked Cole.

"Yes it is. Introduce yourselves!" Answered a camera crewmen.

"Oh! Okay. Hello, my name's Cole Brookstone, the Earth Ninja." Introduced Cole.

"Hi! I'm (Y/N) Garmadon, the Light Ninja and Guardian of Light." You smiled to the camera.

"And we're doing something called...'Question Response' which means we're answering comments, questions or conspiracy theories the fans have of us, right?" Guessed Cole.

"Yep! I'm sure of it." You nodded.

"Exactly. So why not get started?" Clarified a person part of the camera crew.

"I'll take the first fall." Insisted Cole making you laugh, "Your sacrifice won't be in vain, C.B.K."

Once Cole got a piece of paper he opened it and read it before saying it out loud, "Who's the better fighter in the team?"

"Oh. That's the first you pick, wow. Well, all of us are pretty skilled when it comes to hand to hand combat. We all have different ways of taking down our enemy and different ways in showing our strength. But if I had to chose, I think either you or Zane. Because of your element and Zane since he can download a Rock Lee movie and do his movie moves." You answered.

"Wow...you're specific. But really me? I thought you'd choose Lloyd or Kai. They're more front to front in combat if you get my drift." Said Cole.

"You too unless you use your hammer to hit an enemy directly." You commented.

"True, true." Nodded Cole with a smile.

"Who'd you choose?" You asked your husband.

"Myself-pfft." That made you both laugh.

"It's gotta be me!" Started Kai on the first question of who's the better fighter.

"What if it isn't? I was thinking Cole because of his strength." Stated Lloyd as Kai sat back down.

"Me. Hands down. I'll buy you lunch if I'm wrong." Challenged Kai.

"Deal! I want a sandwich, a medium drink, some dessert and an after appetizer." Listed Lloyd.

"Hold on now I'm not as rich as your sister..." nervously stated the Fire Ninja making the camera crew laugh.

"I think it's bestie! She's the best at fighting and being a tacticien!" Stated Jay.

"I agree! I mean, if you saw us fight first hand, it's always her and Zane that knows how to fend off the enemy is Lloyd can't." Nodded Nya.

"The most logical choice would be me, but as a human, I suspect it would be either (Y/N) or Cole. Since I see Lloyd in the most 'powerful' category." Answered Zane.

"I think that too. It could be you as well since you can download a fighting movie." Smiled Pixal.

"Cole and my niece are good candidates for this answer." Stated Wu.

"Any reason why?" Asked a reporter behind the camera.

"Because she's my niece. And she and Cole have good chemistry together, they're unstoppable." Answered the Master making Misako giggle with some of the crew.