The beginning of a Plague

(Y/N)'s season y'all! HELL YEAH!!)

It has been over a month since our trip to Shintaro became an adventure.

"You sure you don't need me? I mean, I don't like significant events and speeches with parties but I want to be there for you if you're in trouble or in need of reassurance. And maybe because there will be cake." Asked Cole towards me as I prepared formal attire for my speech at the new safety institute for people to learn to fight for themselves.

(I'm like horrible when it comes to dresses and stuff but in giving you two options or if you don't like em, imagine your own! I used the colours white or black and orange since I wanted you to match with Cole 😏)

Dress 1!:

Dress 2!:

Dress 2!:

(Colours can be changed also! Since I'm not someone who forces a person to wear something uncomfortable

(Colours can be changed also! Since I'm not someone who forces a person to wear something uncomfortable.)

I chuckled while finishing the assessment of the gown before facing my fiancé, "Haha. Honey, it's only going to be a normal 10-minute speech I'll do for the opening for the institute. There will be no bad guys going to kidnap me for my power and try to take over not only Ninjago but the world using my powers as a power source like what the Oni tried to do before. I promise." I kissed him briefly before I went to get my matching purse.

"That's what I'm afraid of, love. Your theories usually come true when you ramble like that. Maybe I can ask Lloyd to cover my patrol so I can-" Cole fought back before I kindly cut him off.

"Cole. Lloyd is already doing two patrols, mine and Zane's since Z has to help Pixal with some things in the base that needs immediate repairing. And don't even go for Nya and the others, Nya already has got a lot of stress on her at the moment. Kai also, with the addition of 'I can't, or else my beautiful hair will get ruined!' And finally, JJ is only going to ramble on about how you should do your own duties instead of making people do it for you." I cut off the people he can't be covered by.

"Aw...! I just...I just want to be there with you. Without you, I won't feel that calming and joyous presence I keep on the feeling when I'm near you. I just feel at peace with you near me." He spoke after my enlistment making me smile softly at his expression.