The Darkness Comes

You are a power source Guardian...

You are the gift...

You are a power source Guardian...

You are the gift...

You are a power source Guardian...

You are the gift...

"What power source?" I asked as I was in a void again.

I gasped when the masked person appeared again, "You...are...a gift...to us...for power..."

I backed up from it, "W-who are you?! What you want?"

"Your power source...You are a gift..." it replied.

"Yeah, I already understood that. What do you really mean?" I asked as I approached me.

"Your power will be ours! So will your loved ones!" It yelled.

"Who are you?!" I tried to hit it but it disappeared as I appeared behind me about to strike.

THE ONI!

I yelled as I woke up from my dream.

I started shaking as I looked at my hands, "Oh gosh...Father was right...! They are coming...!"

"Angel!" Yelled Cole as the whole group barged in my room of the monastery.

"Are you hurt?!" Asked my brother as he grasped my head gently.

"Did you see something scary?!" Asked Jay.

"Please don't tell me that something else happened than is worse than an old friend popping up almost unconscious!" Shouted Kai.

"Were you attacked?!" Asked Zane.

"Did someone try something on you?!" Asked Nya.

"Is it serious?!" Questioned Pixal.

I only was able to quickly breath and calm down, "I...I...I had...a vision...of darkness...and-and there was this person who kept on telling me I'm a power source and a gift...! And then it-it-it...lunged at me...and that's when I yelled and woke up..."

Lloyd put his forehead to mine to calm me down as it helped me a lot, "You're alright, (N/N). Don't worry." Whispered Lloyd.

Sensei soon appeared, "This is worse than I have ever imagined..."

"Uncle..." I started, "I heard what happened to Faith. Is she and Firstbourne alright?" I asked.

"They'll heal. But are you going to be able to heal from that?" He asked as I slowly nodded.

"I'll try...Please, what was Faith talking about?" I nodded.