Into the Dark

We looked to see thousands of citizens and guards with wings as we saw the beautiful city of Shintaro.

"Haha! See? I told y'a! Amazing!" Smiled Jay.

"I'll admit, I wasn't sure it could live up to the legend, but...it's even more beautiful." Said Nya gasping at how pretty everything is.

"The Ivory City of Shintaro...Incredible." Awed Master Wu beside my brother.

We entered the palace with Hailmar as we looked at how beautiful the walls were.

"It is with great honour, King Vangelis, that I present the famed Ninja of Ninjago." Bowed Hailmar as he flew to his king to present us.

"Welcome, welcome! I'm most pleased that you were able to accept our invitation. It is an honour." Bowed the king to us.

"The honour is ours." Said Wu as we bowed back in respect, "Shintaro is beyond anything we imagined."

"I am only a mere figurehead. The citizens of our proud city are the heart of Shintaro." Smiled the king.

"Oh, they're here!" Smiled a woman as we saw it was the Princess of Shintaro.

"And please meet my heart, Her Royal Princess Vania." Said Princess Vania's father as she ran up to us.

"I am SUCH a fan! I've read all about your adventures. It was my idea to invite you to my birthday. Oh my gosh! I cannot believe that Cole and (Y/N), the Ninja Power Couple are here! I love your dynamic so much! You're my most favourite Ninja of all! You are so cute together! Have you two gotten married yet?!" She smiled as she held gently held my hands.

Cole and I laughed a bit, "Uh...Not really your highness. But we're getting there." I smiled before giving Cole a smirk.

"It's an honour to be here Princess Vania." Smiled Cole.

"So, is it true that you've been to Hiroshi's Labyrinth?!" She asked as she faced the others and us.

"Affirmative." Concluded Zane.

"Competed in the Tournament of Elements?" She asked.

"Oh, do we have stories for you." Smiled Kai.

She soon gasped, "I need to hear them all!"

"Where should we begin...?" Asked Cole.

"Hm...? I don't know? Maybe let's start at the very beginning." I smiled as I was about to hold Vania's hand making her smile but Hailmar soon stood in front of me as King Vangelis soon held my hand instead and started walking me somewhere making the team and Vania follow us.

"You can begin by following me. Tomorrow will be a very busy day for all of us." He smiled as he gently let go of my hand making me smile.

"Cole, the Earth Elemental. What is it like to command the very earth? Is it as fun as it sounds? Oh! When did you and (Y/N) meet? Or when did you two get together? I have to know! You both are so cute together!" Asked Vania.

"Yeah, pretty much. And for that...It's a long story. But let's just say we were lucky to cross paths with each other." Smiled Cole as he soon held my waist while I laughed.

"Haha! Mhm!" I nodded, "Oh! How is it like to command life itself, (Y/N)?! As the Master of Life I bet you can do unspeakable things!" Smiled Vania soon getting close to me as I laughed.

"It's very thrilling if I should put it. But it does drain you then and there. But when you have full of life such as yourself inside of you. I don't think you can get drained that much. I can make anything turn into a living thing if it's already alive. It's pretty cool!" I explained as we talked more.