The Titanium Ninja (Season 3 Finale)

"Ugh! These bugs just keep coming! We are going nowhere!" Complained Kai as he used his fire powers to get the parasites away form him.

"Nya, there's no way we're getting off this planet. Any last words, my darling?" Asked Jay to Nya as I gushed at how cute it was before using my powers to get rid of some parasites on me.

"How about 'It was always you, Cole. I won't be able to carry on without you.'" Interrupted Cole as I frowned again...

'You're saying it to the wrong girl, Coleslaw...'

"Now is not the time for that! Can't I care for both of you? Now just don't give up." Said Nya.

"My dad was right, I should've never given up my golden power. We could have all been home. Now the Overlord has all he needs to become the Golden Master." Said Lloyd sadly.

"Don't say that. I was wrong. You must trust your friends and sister. Trust yourself." Said father.

"Search for the power within, and then realize the greatness within each other." Said Sensei.

"He's right, we can get off this planet!" I said.

"What about your green power, Lloyd?" Asked Kai, "Or maybe, (N/N) can fly us over?"

"It's too far. They'd never be able to keep their focus for that long." Said Zane as I nodded, "And to be fair...my powers can sometimes drain my life force...it's too risky!"

"No one happens to have a build-your-own-rocket-kit handy, do they?" Asked Cole as a joke.

"Wait. That's it!" I said with my brother.

"You have a build-your-own-rocket-kit?!" Asked Jay.

"No, but we can make one. Arcturus may not fly, but she'll give us all the metal we need. And Zane knows this solar system better anyone." Said Lloyd.

"And Kai's fire with also (Y/N)'s light powers could weld the missing parts." Said Zane.

"Cole's manpower could do all the heavy lifting." Said Kai as I only nodded.

"Jay has enough electricity and need knowledge to make a halfway believable spacecraft!" Said Cole.

"Haha! HEY! Hey...this could actually work." Said Jay before retorting and then process a bit before agreeing.

"Let's fire this thing up and see if she'll fly." Said Kai as I started helping him by mending the metal parts while also protecting him from the parasites.

We made the spacecraft and soon we're all inside.

"Boosters?" Asked Lloyd.

"Check." Said me and Kai.

"Electronics?" Asked again Lloyd.

"Check." Replied Jay.

"Navigation?" Questioned Lloyd.

"Check." Answered Zane.

"How are we holding together?" Asked Lloyd for the last time.

"Bubble gum and a wish." Said Cole.

"Let's go home, gang." Said Lloyd as Zane used himself to start up the spacecraft.

We were soon picking up momentum as we're now probably a comet heading towards earth.

"Hold on, we're almost there!" Yelled Cole.

"My power source has reached critical mass. It appears my unlimited energy is in fact limited." Said Zane as I tried to help with my power but since there was electricity all over I only got shocked.