The Cliffs of Hysteria

"Guys...I'm getting super worried about Okino...He took the reality and news pretty hard..." I muttered looking at the man that was a few feet away from us dragging his sword sadly across the ground.

Lloyd held the small of my back in comfort.

"Wouldn't you? If you found out your whole world was nothing but a simulation? And you were part of it?" Asked Cole to me.

"Yes, I'd feel the same way he is..." I whispered.

"We gotta cheer him up." Said Nya.

"Yeah. Okay. Nobody say anything about Unagami. Or Prime Empire. Or the Keytana." Nodded Lloyd.

"What do we talk about?" Questioned Kai next to Cole.

"Anything. Just keep it cheerful." Smiled Lloyd as Okino passed us with such a defeated look that was just too depressing to watch.

Jay soon went over to him and walked beside him as we followed, "Uh, so, um, Okino. What do you do around here for fun anyway? Hehe..."

"Fun is an illusion." He replied in a monotone tone.

"Hey...How about that sky? Look at those clouds!" Smiled Cole as he went beside him to talk.

"The clouds...Lies!" He half yelled glaring at the sky.

Cole was soon pushed away by Kai as he was now beside Okino, "Say, Okino...how do you get a ninja to cross the road?"

"You say, 'Ninja, go!' Get it?" Snorted Kai at his own joke.

Okino only gave him a blank stare, "There is no road. Only the nothingness is real."

He soon slowly walked away in sadness as we looked in pity.

"That was a terrible joke." Stated Cole having a hand on his hip.

"You got a better one?" Whisper-yelled Kai.

"Holy cow!" Awed Jay looking at the tall cliff.

"Tell me those aren't the 'Cliffs of Hysteria.'" Muttered Kai.

"That's not a cliff. That looks like a wall that never ends!" Pointed out Cole as I looked in his direction before looking where he's looking at.

"Definitely not double-jumping up that thing." Said Nya.

"You said it, girlfriend." I agreed.

"Yeah, Okino, I'm not sure I can climb that. And if I can't do it, these guys don't stand a chance." Said Jay as he soon scoffed.

"Jay Walker, I hope you know who you're addressing to." I stated.

"Sorry Sensei (Y/N)!" He yelled out a bit.

"That's the (N/N) I know." Smiled Nya to me.

"Oh, thanks, Jay. And good one Sensei!" Kai eye rolled before praising me.

"Honest but insulting." Added Cole.

"We don't even have rope." Pointed out Lloyd.

"You can buy some from Shifty." Replied Okino.

"From who?" Asked Lloyd as Okino pointed to the stand with a guy waving giddily at us as he somehow had a spotlight on him.

"Greetings, Travellers! Welcome to Shifty's table! Step right up and take a look. This here's the finest of merchandise in all of Terra Karana! That's real leather armour, there, and those arrows are genuinely poisoned-tipped, and...Hello!~ Who might you two be?" Smiled Shifty as me and Nya were walking together before he held both of our hands.

The Guardian of Light (A Ninjago Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें