Rise of the Spinjitzu Master (Season 2 Finale)

"Can I still fight?" Asked my brother as I finished up the bandage with the help of Dr. Julien.

"I'm sorry, brother. Not in this condition. It's going to take weeks for your leg to heal. And I got a newfound injury to my hip that'll only heal with time." I said finishing up.

"We don't have weeks. Nor time." Stated Lloyd as I helped him to walk over to the team.

"I wonder if I'll ever see Nya again..." said Jay sadly.

"Perhaps it's best to remember of the people we know in our hearts, not as they are now." Said Zane.

"But me and my sister don't remember our father any other way." Said Lloyd speaking for the both of us.

"Your father loved you both. It was the evil of the Great Devourer that corrupted him." Said our mother.

"Sensei, I don't understand. The prophecy said the Green Ninja with the help of the guardian would defeat the Dark Lord. Why didn't we win?" Asked Kai as he threw another rock to the ocean.

"I don't know."

"Don't know?! You're sensei! You always know. You have a long white beard!" Retorted Jay.

"There must be some message to learn. A lesson. A word of wisdom. Just a word? Something." Urged Kai.

"For once, I'm afraid there is nothing to learn. Only that evil has won." Said Sensei.

If Sensei doesn't have a lesson, I do. I used to be nothing but trouble, but then I met you guys and FINALY met my sister. You took me in. Showed me the importance of being brave, the importance of being strong. And most importantly, being good. When this battle first began, when the first Spinjitzu Master with his guardian fought the Overlord and his back was up against the wall and he knew it was all over, did he quit? No." Said Lloyd as he jumped back to our group after looking back at the forest of the island.

"He found a way to keep the fight going. He passed his elemental powers to us. Of all people, a bunch of kids. But there must have been a reason he chose us. I'd like to think it's because he knew we'd never back down, we'd never give up. We've learned the ancient ways of the ninja. And ninja never quit." Finished my brother.

"He's right. If that means we have to swim the sea to get off this island, then so be it." Said Kai.

I patted my brother's back for the speech, "The ENTIRE ocean?! But I didn't bring my floaties..." yelled Jay.

"Well, if you got a better plan." Said Cole.

"I don't, but he may." Smiled Zane.

"Ooh, the falcon. He must have found something." Said Dr. Julien.

~~~

Kai was using the red mech again to get us back to the Temple of Light.

"You've brought us back to the Temple of Light? I do not understand. We've already been here." Said Zane.

"This location, I've seen this before. I just never understood it." Said mother as we entered the temple again.

Kai soon pointed to a hole in the pole, "I think I found something! It's just like the map."

"There's one more over there." Said Sensei.

"And here." Added Julien.

"And over here." Continued my mother.

"Hey, there's something over here too, a handprint...?" I said as it activated making me yelp as it started moving downwards and something was opening.