Dungeon Party

"Oh! Hello, Adam, right? Hi!" I smiled to the spider as I woke up again and smiled to the spider that is harmless while I slowly got out of Cole's iron grip on me.

"Oh! So you're not freaked out?" Asked the masked man as I smiled.

"I've seen large dragons, big and small snakes, skeletons, skeletons that can reform. A large Grundal that hunts ninja, a huge evil warlord who almost killed me, an invasion of demons aka Oni, and many more." I said to the guy as he stayed silent.

"Wow. That's a lot for pretty young lady." He chuckled.

"Yeah! I guess I've been through quite a lot, ahaha...! Whoa!" I smiled before being pulled into the embrace of Cole who moved back from Adam.

"Jeez, buddy, relax! That's Adam. He wouldn't hurt a fly. Sounds like you were having a nightmare so I thought I should wake you up." Said the man as he patted Adam.

"It's alright, Cole. They're nice." I softly whispered.

"Where are we? Who are you people?" Asked Cole.

"(Y/N)! Cole!" Smiled Vania running up to us as she hugged me in relief.

"Vania! Master Wu!" Exclaimed the Earth Ninja in joy.

"Thank the mountain." Smiled Vania as she held my shoulders while I smiled towards her.

"Good, sir ninja, and ma'am, allow me to make the introductions! May I present, Korgran of Metalonia!" Smiled the wizard hat guy.

"Korgran is pleased to meet you." Smiled the man with an axe.

"Plundar the Thief! Return his weapon, Plundar." Said the man again as Plundar took off his face mask.

"Sorry, force of habit." He smiled in apology before returning Cole's shuriken.

"And I am Fungus the Sorcerer. Around these parts, we are known simply as the Lowly." Said Fungas making his hand have a burning purple flame before it went out.

"The Lowly? So you're some kind of team?" Asked Cole.

"Uh, we are a party of adventurers." Smiled Plundar as Fungus made a firework.

"Wow!" I awed at the light as Cole beside me gave them a look,

"Adventurers? That's just what we need, actually. We're kinda on a quest and we could really use some help." Smiled Cole hope.

"Quest?" Asked Korgran a bit too surprised as his axe almost sliced him and his party, "Uh, Korgran...very busy just now. Must shine axe."

"Uh, yeah, me too. I've got...I've got stuff to steal, loot to find." Left Plundar.

"And where will you find this loot?" I asked muttering a bit as Adam made a sound making me smile, "Same, Adam, same."

"Me as well, unfortunately. My schedule is a nightmare." Fungus soon left too.

"I don't understand. Are you guys adventures or not?" Asked Cole.

Fungus who was about to leave soon sighed, "Actually, the sad truth is, we wouldn't be much help. We failed at the only quest we ever attempted, which is why we're down here."

"What happened?" Asked Cole.

"Korgran will the tale. Fungus." Said Korgran as Fungus put a small mushroom that ignited into a purple flame as we all sat around it.

"Listen as head of Korgran, who strode the Earth with furry boots and his talking axe." Said Korgran.

*Skip this if you know the story already!*