The Dark Side

Jay and Pixal gasped seeing the image...of...

YOU!

"This is SO creepy on So many levels!" Shouted Jay.

"Indeed...This is getting on my nervous circuits...Zane...Do you have an idea why they have a mural of our Sensei...?" Asked Pixal.

"The only reasonable explanation is that they're trying to use our Sensei for something. Look over there, those particles all over her are a definition of her powers, light. And then, there they are, the Red Flags using some kind of device to channel her power as it goes...all the way to...some kind of empire or mech?" Informed Zane pointing to you before moving his hand towards the Red Flags and finally to the empire/mech that they're transferring the power to you.

"Oh GREAT! Not another empire thing! First, my bestie gets ambushed by some low lives that think they can ruin her ceremony for her institute and try to steal her powers and fail making me and the others relieved." Jay started to rant...again...

"And then we meet Jamie who is a nice bloke who is helping us take care of this case to protect our Sensei but then we encounter THIS and think that the Red Flag wannabes are trying to use our friend as a power source like the Oni to create an empire/mech so it can destroy Ninjago and possibly recreate it 'cause which VILLAIN WOULD NOT DO THAT FOR A GOAL IN THEIR ARC?!" Spasmed Jay as he walked around the small underground room.

"I'll take a photograph of this. Lloyd needs to know of this." Stated Zane ignoring Jay's rambles.

"Also to Jamie. He is an excellent detective by far. We can get this case done faster with his help." Nodded Pixal as Zane agreed to that and soon pulled Jay with him as Pixal lead the two out of the underground room and back to the ship.

"Hey! I have legs, Zane!" Yelled Jay.

Pixal? Zane? Jay? Anyone. Come in? This is Nya.

"We hear you loud and clear." Answered Pixal as her team still moved forward.

Lloyd wants everyone to return to the ship. We got enough information I think about the situation and why they want (Y/N). He wants everyone to be here at 5.

Pixal nodded, "Roger that, over. Nya just said that Lloyd has ordered the whole group to get back on the Bounty. She said it is urgent in a request of Lloyd. Let's hurry."

Zane nodded as they ran faster to regroup, "Can I PLEASE walk on my own?!" Pleaded Jay but none of the Nindroids heard him as they quickly made their way to the flying vessel.

Jamie soon stopped us from running as he said he found something in an abandoned workplace.

"All these files have either 'The Guardian of Light' or 'Lloyd's sister' on 'em. Kinda creepy to be honest." Pointed out Cole opening some files as I shivered.

"Yeah...But what got me the most frightened is that they forgot my name and only label me as my title and as Lloyd/the Green Ninja's older sister." I said a bit unhappy about all this labelling me as not my real title.

"That is because it is to keep all this secretive and make the public not realize they were stalking you. Would you put your full name on a box when working undercover or having an agent-based job?" Questioned Jamie walking back with a hand in his pocket and another with some files.

"Nope," answered Cole, "Same," I answered right after.

"Exactly. Most of the time it's to give more time for the robber to escape but when you label things with words that aren't too specific, you'll be able to save your information. The Red Flags probably have done the same with their attack pattern. Hence, why we still can't catch them." Informed more Jamie as he showed us some files.