The Day Ninjago Stood Still

The boys were currently training Lloyd as they all agreed for me to sit it out making me pouty a bit but understand since I am injured and it got worse when the Stone Warrior inflicted more pressure to my wound.

Lloyd was blindfolded as the four ninja surrounded him, "You do this Lloyd!" I cheered.

"Don't rely on your eyes. Use your ears." Advised Cole as they prepared their weapons.

Darreth soon popped up, "Uh, guys, I'm teaching a class later, so I'd appreciate a clean dojo."

Lloyd soon jumped over the ninja that tried to attack him all at once and soon kicked Zane out of the way before grabbing Cole's scythe and using it to block Kai's katana as he used it as a pole to spin around and knock back the ninja.

Lloyd kicked Zane again square in the chest knocking him down. Jay was next but unfortunately l, he was hit in the face...with Cole...but the raven haired ninja didn't stop as he pushed himself off of Darreth and tried to jump on my brother electing him to dodge as Cole fell on his weapon.

Jay tried to hit Lloyd with his nunchucks as Kai was swinging his word as well but missed as my brother dodged effortlessly.

Jay was knocked over to the fake trophies of Darreth, "Ah! No, no, no! No, no, no!" Yelled out the brown haired man as he tried to stop them but couldn't as he opened the window making Jay get thrown out of the dojo.

Lloyd soon unleashed his powers as Darreth screeched putting out the green fire, "AH! NONONONO!"

Jay was soon seen outside jumping in place at the window, "Hey! Open the window!! Let me in!!"

I soon dodged a scythe heading my way that was going to cut my head off if I didn't move, "Sorry, (N/N)!" Apologized Cole as I smiled after drinking my recovery tea.

"It's not a problem, dear Cole. Oh." I said calmly as I soon joined the group next to my mother as we looked at the TV after feeling a supposed earthquake.

"NGT reporter Gayle Gossip on the scene of what appears to be an earthquake rocking the city of Ninjago. But it's an earthquake like no other, as scientists have yet to pinpoint the cause. And more frightening still, the aftershocks bare getting stronger."

"What do you think this could be?" Asked Cole who was next to Kai.

"Wouldn't be surprised if it was Garmadon. We haven't seen him in a while." Said Kai as my mother stepped up.

"He would never. Lloyd and (Y/N)'s father is evil, but he would never do anything to put his son or daughter in harm's way."

"Misako is right. He only tried to thwart Lloyd's training. This is something else." Stated Sensei.

"But what is it?" Asked Jay.

I soon felt a presence, "(Y/N)? Is something bothering you?" Asked my mother as I sighed.

"I guess after a few incidents, I could feel the darkness's presence. Making me be able to sense danger in Ninjago. But now it's something different...I feel like...the balance is tipping over...! Mother..." I said as she held my hands.

"Oh, dear..." said simply my mother as Zane whistled to his falcon.

"My friend, be my eyes and look for danger in the streets from above." Said Zane to his falcon.

~~~

"HELP ME!!" A woman screamed.

"Ninja to the rescue! Go!" Shouted Lloyd as we all did the human ladder.