Winds of Change

Season 5 let's go! I'm so happy rn! Thank you all for liking and voting this story! (With also reading it ofc) I LOVE YOU ALL! (I'm still not sure wether I should make you confess your feelings this season but hey, the more I progress, the more I feel like changing the story!) LEGGO!!

_____________________________________________

We were all having fun on our elemental dragons as we were trying to find a huge fish that was getting a bit too close to the fishermen.

"Haha! Getting ahead of yourself, Kai? I'm leading this charge." Said smugly Lloyd as I saw my brother and Kai soon dive down as Lloyd soon splashed Kai.

"Hahaha! That's one way to cool off a hot head!" Teased Jay as I laughed.

"Hey, no one messes up my hair." Said Kai as he yanked the reigns of his dragon to catch up to Lloyd.

"Well, I guess that didn't cool him off as much as I hoped for...AAH!" I said as I was with Jay before me and Zane were splashed by Kai who tried aiming for Lloyd.

"Haha! You okay there you two?" Asked Cole after laughing.

"Yeah, but you'll be next for laughing Coleslaw!" I shouted.

"Affirmative. It'll take more than a little water to take me out." Smiled Zane as he got rid of the water.

"Oh, what about a big fish? Incoming!!" Yelled Jay as he pointed and looked behind us.

"Oh no!"

We all soon dodged the humongous fish, "There he blows!" Yelled Cole looking behind him.

"Pixal says this is the one." Said Zane confirming the fish.

"And now that he's taken the bait, let's reel him in and get him to the aquarium." Said Lloyd as we all followed him.

"Let me guess, Kai. You caught one that big once?" Asked Jay in a joking manner.

Kai soon flew next to him with me, "Heck no! He was twice the size. Woah!" He shouted before he had to dodge the fish's attacks.

"Well, that means you can catch this one since it's smaller than the fish you previously caught before that you mentioned earlier, right K.S?" I asked as I moved my reigns to guide my dragon away from the mutant fish.

"Uh...Yeah! Sure...!" He said as I laughed knowing I caught onto to him.

"He's almost as hungry as you, Cole." Joked Jay.

"And twice as ugly as you, Jay." Responded the Black Ninja.

We all laughed, "It's time for the catch of the day. In line formation. Get ready sis!" I nodded, "Right on, little brother!"

I soon was behind the boys as we all formed a line as I used my powers to lure it towards us.

"It's right behind us!" Yelled Cole in front of me.

"Very observant of you, C.B.K." I said as I kept on luring the mutant fish.

"Now!" Yelled my brother as the boys all separated from their formation as a boat of a fishermen appeared while I continued to lure it as I used my reigns to flip my dragon over the mutant fish as it landed on the boat while I finished my loop.

"Woohoo!"

"Now that's what I call hook, line and stinker! Nice going bestie! Hahaha!" Laughed Jay as I smiled.

"Why thank you, JJ! That was fun!" I said as we all got back to the docks.

We were back at the docks as I smiled at the sight of a father giving a fishing rod to his son.