Farewell The Sea

"Cole! Wake up! Come on! I made breakfast for you 20 minutes ago! It's gonna get 'Cole'd~" I tried prying the sheets off of Cole's body but he only mumbled in denial still half asleep.

"Mm-mm...And that...was a horrible pun..." He mumbled still in dreamland but was still able to sass his fiancée off making me huff but smile when I had an idea.

'Oh it's ON Mr. Brookstone!' I accepted my fiancé's challenge.

I only sighed, "I was going to let you chose dessert after a long day but I guess I'll just chose my own—AH!" I pretended to be sad but soon felt a pair of arms yank me back to our shared bed.

"Dessert? Why didn't you say so?! Come on, let's go!" He yelled in excitement before kissing me passionately as a greeting and left for breakfast while I laughed.

"Always works!" I cheered.

We ate breakfast before going to do some stuff around the house.

While I finished watering our plants Cole was laying on the couch,

"Hey. Do you think the others are gonna give us a vacation for our honeymoon?" Asked Cole reading a magazine.

"Dunno. But I bet Kai will end saying 'If I hear anything PG18 that you two lovebirds have done as a joke after your honeymoon, I'm DONE!' And maybe will end up begging to Uncle Wu to get a house FAR away from us." I rambled a bit after closing and locking the door of the large backyard before sitting near Cole.

"Haha! Yeah true! Though~ If you really wanna do that stuff at the house we're renting for our honeymoon, I'm not against that." Teased Cole not even looking at me as he knew I choked on my own saliva and coughed in shock.

"C-Cole! You are such a perv and tease! What is Lou going to think about this?!" I hit him on his thigh while he only laughed his butt off almost falling off the large couch.

"HAHAHAHA! Was SO worth it to glance a bit at your face! And my father is probably fully aware of it, I mean, most couples go through this kind of phase don't they?" He laughed hysterical before calming down.

"True. But when it comes to you, it feels weird since you're usually a hopeless romantic and SUPER cheesy." I nodded before snickering.

"'Hopeless?' No, no. I'd rather say, being a gentleman, suavely making their partner more in love with them. Not 'hopeless' or 'cheesy', darling." Cole soon sat up with the magazine in his lap.

"Yeah, yeah. Sure. Keep wording it that way, Cole. Hey...Is that a wedding magazine? Are you trying to surprise me?~" I rolled my eyes playfully before pointing to the type of magazine he was reading over making him quickly sputter out some sort of excuse.

"Huh?! Uh! N-no! Not at all, haha! I was just kinda bored heh...Totally wasn't decided on a type of *cough* dress *cough* you should *cough* wear. Just a small magazine about how blissful weddings can be." He responded while trying to be subtle but the moment he tried to cover up some of his phrases with coughs just makes him even more adorable and funner.

"Hehe. Alright, love. I believe you. So? Mermaid or princess?" I asked.

"Oh gosh...you understood my rambling..." he sighed sharply electing me to laugh.

"Mhm! You are quite bad at hiding things!" I chirped a bit too happily making Cole give off a sassy but playful face.

"You're way too happy saying that." He remarked while I only let out my tongue in a teasing manner before laughing again.