The Greatest Fear of All

We started heading towards New Ninjago City to stop the Anacondrai and Chen.

I soon found the opportunity to fly towards Kai and Skylar, "Y'know, I'm sorry for what I've said to you in the past before I really knew who you really were. I should've just stayed quiet." I said to Skylar who only smiled.

"It's fine. I should be the one apologizing after what I've done dividing your team only under my father's order. But I appreciate it, you're cool and fierce to me. I like it." She said as I smiled after.

"Why thank you! And you shouldn't apologize, Chen just wanted to be an Anacondrai and even pushed away his own family only for his goal. He doesn't deserve to be a father to an amazing woman like you. We better hurry, Chen and his Anacondrai army have a day's start on us. Be prepared for anything and everything!" I said before soon yelling out our status on the situation.

"How did we lose so much time?!" Yelled Kai back to me.

"You know, you took an oath to never leave a man behind." Said Dareth.

"And we're not all quick learners. Mastering your fear to create Power Dragons takes time." Said back Jay to try Brown Ninja.

"Well, we're running out of that. There's Ninja City. Hurry!" Shouted Nya.

"Hurry's my middle name! Hyah!" Said Turner a she winked at me making me shake my head at his goofiness.

"Remember, whatever happens down there, we're stronger united. We fight as one!" Said Lloyd.

"LET'S DO THIS!" Yelled Jay as we soon flew over the city.

"SERPENTINE!!" Yelled a woman.

"AHH!"

"I wish I still had the power to change..." said Skylar covering her face.

"You have changed. You're with us now." Said Kai assuringly as I smiled at the sight.

"Could you please move your dragon, dear?" Said an old woman as she soon drove off when Kai's dragon moved, "Thank you, young man."

I soon jumped off my dragon making it disappear as I landed near my father and brother.

"If we're the first ones they've seen, where's Chen and why hasn't he attacked?" Asked father.

"We have to get you and my father off the streets before we alarm everyone. Everyone else, stick together and watch over the people." Said Lloyd as the group did as told as I stayed with him and my father.

~~~

We made it back to the Samurai X Cave as Zane's Falcon flew down to meet him, "And hello to you, my old friend." Smiled Zane to the falcon on his arm.

"You're all back. Zane. Look at you! You're all shiny." Laughed Sensei Wu as he reunited with his student.

Lloyd and I hugged our mother before she looked around to try to find father, "But here's your father?"

"It's me, Misako." Said father as the group moved out of the way to show him half Anacondrai.

Mom gasped but Skylar explained, "Don't worry, we have reason to believe the spell may be wearing off." Assured Skylar.

"But if that's true, it only makes Chen more desperate to act now. Everyone this is Skyler, Chen's daughter." Said Kai introducing Skylar to the rest of the group.

(BRUH! I'M RE-WATCHING THE EPISODES SO I COULD GET THE EXACT MOMENTS BUT THEY KEEP ON PUTTING 'SKYLER' AND THAN CHANGED IT TO 'SKYLAR' PICK ONE NETLFIX!!)