Day of the Great Devourer (Season 1 Finale)

"You must do everything in your power to stop the Great Devourer! Go ninja. Go!"

We only all looked at our sensei in fear as I put Lloyd on the seat of the Samurai suit of Nya.

I soon started running towards my uncle, "SIS!!! COME BACK!" Lloyd yelled as the others looked in shock and fear for you.

"(Y/N)!!!"

Cole soon grabbed me as I tried to resist, "NO! LET ME GO! LET ME GO! COLE! I CAN STILL SAVE HIM!! I CAN DO IT! PLEASE...! Please...Uncle..."

I started crying as he held me, "Sensei...!" Said Kai.

Jay stretched out a hand to his sensei, "No..."

"It's gonna be okay, (Y/N). Breathe." Assured Cole as I nodded shakily.

"Maybe if we stand...Perfectly still..." Jay trailed on.

"RUNNNN!" Yelled Kai as the ship landed.

I looked back to see where my uncle was as I closed my eyes, "(Y/N)!! We've got to go! NOW!" Yelled Cole.

I soon turned back, "Don't worry, uncle. We'll defeat that snake!" I soon followed Cole and the rest of the boys to the ship.

The humongous snake was right behind us as I heard Jay trip, "WAIT FOR MEEEE!"

We soon got on board as I wiped my tears, Cole held my arm as Jay soon tumbled over getting inside.

"Uh, hate to tell you this...but objects in the mirror are closer than they appear!!" Yelled Jay.

"Working on it! Blasters on full!!" Said Nya starting the ship up to full blast.

"Wahoo! Take that you stupid snake!" Teased Kai as the Devourer appeared in front of us.

"Uh, I think it heard you..." replied Jay.

The snake tried to eat the ship but luckily Nya steered it away from the snake.

"Nya, we gotta go faster. That thing is gaining on us!" Urged Kai looking at the window.

"WE'RE GOING AS FAST AS WE CAN! I'll try to make it to Scattered Canyon." Yelled back Nya to her brother.

"Probability of us making it that far is less than 8 percent." Said Zane.

"NEVER TELL ME THE ODDS!" Retorted Nya.

"Nya! It's coming in for another attack!" I said as Cole yelled soon after, "Port side!"

Nya did as she was told, "We're losing speed. We'll drop to the ground soon!" Said Lloyd.

"Then throw everything over board!" I shouted making the males look at me like I'm crazy.

"We need to lose some weight she meant!" Explained Nya.

I felt the huge snake eat a part of our blasters, "Man he sure is hungry. Does anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Asked Jay.

Me and Cole shared a look, "Then that means..." Cole nodded, "The more it consumes, the bigger it gets. Don't throw anything else overboard!"

"Whew! We made it to Scattered Canyon. Hold on!" Shouted Nya.

"Ah. We lost him!" Cheered Cole as I only looked around.

"I think it heard you Cole! ABANDON SHIP!" I yelled as Nya joined in.

The ship crashed as the boys soon transformed their weapons into their vehicles while Lloyd and Nya were in the Samurai suit as I used my powers to fly.