Enkrypted

We were soon in prison outfits as we entered Kryptarium Prison and saw some prisoners that seemed a bit too angry at the moment as they were banging on their prison bars.

On instinct, I went closer to Cole who whispered to me that nothing bad will happen making me a bit more relived but still nervous from all this, "Don't worry, Angel. I'm sure we'll figure something out."

"I hope...I don't like places like this for a reason..." I said as I looked at my chains.

I saw Nya having the same reaction as me as she held Jay's shoulder for comfort who gave her the love eyes but since he got distracted, he soon tripped over himself, "Don't look scared. Look mean. You gotta look hard in a place like this." Said Cole helping Jay up as Jay made a scrunched up face to seem angry.

"Meat, fresh meat...!" Said a prisoner as I shivered in fright.

"Argh!" Jay did the same as we both looked to see some guys smiling at us, "Fresh meat."

"Don't mind them. They all get a little grouchy when they don't get their meat." Said the warden.

Soon a woman with purple hair was with a tray of meat and used a silver triangle to signal the inmates that dinner is served.

"Kryptarium Prison. We've been here before, but as guests, never inmates." Said Zane.

"How nice of you to point that out, Z..." I mumbled.

Lloyd soon tried to break free but it wasn't working, "You can try, but those shackles are made of Vengestone. Pretty god for shutting down your powers, and making sure you don't ghost out of here." Teased the warden.

"Oh. Yeah? But how good are they against my super strength? Argh...! Just wait...Almost got them..." Said Cole as he tried his hardest to get rid of the chains.

"They aren't gonna break, sweetheart." I whispered to him making him sigh.

Some skeletons and some other inmates recognized us as we started to run away to avoid trouble.

"And we're shuffling. We're shuffling." Said Cole as we hurriedly followed the warden.

"Since you're celebrities. I took the liberty of taking you out of the general population." Said the warden.

"Ha! Who doesn't love special treatment?" Smirked Kai.

"And placing you in the super mean and dangerous population." Said the warden showing us the super mean population area that we are going to be stationed in.

"You're really special, alright." Stated Nya back to her brother.

"It's no problem, warden. We'll do our time until all of this is straightened out. Like I said before, we were framed." Said my brother trying his best to get us out of this situation.

"That's what they all say. Now get in your cell, inmates. Oh gosh darn it, I forgot my keys again. Look, stay here while I go find them." Said the warden as he soon left us in the area where most of the people are the ones we've fought and caught.

"At least they're locked up...hehe..." laughed Jay.

"Nope...I'm sure it's gonna be a free zone for us all in 3 seconds." I stated as it actually happened making Jay and the others look at me.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY KIDDING ME?!" Yelled Jay.

"Hey! I at least made an effort to warn you!" I fought back.

"Nifty gadget. You make that?" Asked Lloyd to a man who had a metal arm and had some inventions on his eye to probably replace his lost eye.

"They call me the Mechanic. And I've got a bone to pick with you." Said the Mechanic as the inmates were cheering for the fight.