Uncharted

It was sunup as some of the Ninja were asleep or either awake from last night like Lloyd on security duty.

I slowly woke up to see it was 7:30 AM making me groan as bit trying to get back to sleep in the warmth of my fiancé's arms but I couldn't quite go back to sleep.

My uncle and mother were somewhere doing an excavation with Clutch Powers on some uncharted island making me worry but still have reassurance that they'll be fine as they can take care of themselves. Though, I can't quite say the same for Clutch...

Slowly getting out of my sleepy trance, I tried to get out of bed but Cole wouldn't let me go.

"Mm..." he mumbled as he tried to keep me with him making me airy laugh while trying to pry his large muscular arms off of my waist even though I wanted to stay like this forever.

"Haha...Cole...I gotta go see if Lloyd's got anything. I'll be back, I promise. So please let me go love." I whispered as he only shook his head and buried his face in my back.

"No...!~ Stay here...with me...Lloyd will tell us when we're needed...Just stay in bed..." he mumbled more before kissing my hands away from his arms making me smile at his antics.

"Oh dear...*sigh* Honey...Please...I gotta g-Ah!" I couldn't finish what I was gonna say as Cole yanked me back and encased me in his arms even harder than before.

"No. Stay." He shook his head acting like a kid.

I ruffled his hair before kissing his face as he smiled at that.

"If you let me go I'll make you your favourite cake for dessert~" I offered as he immediately perked up at that.

"Ganache frosting...Really...?! Wait a sec...What if you're tricking me like last time?~" Cole smiled looking in your eyes before slowly giving you a suspicious look making you recoil and laugh a bit.

"No no...! I would never. I mean sometimes...but not a lot. I promise on my love for you that I'm not joking. Now come on, Cole, get up. We got a day to tackle." I smiled before kissing Cole as he held my waist before I broke the long kiss and went to the bathroom.

Cole smiled dreamily for a few seconds before he sighed and went back to bed.

*A few moments later*

"There you are. You took far longer than intended." Joked Cole as he slowly embraced me while I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck smiling towards him.

"Oh? Has the big, strong man missed his lady?~" I teased as he leaned his forehead towards mine.

"Of course I have. After you becoming my fiancée, I gotta keep you to myself for a bit, hmm?" He teased as we laughed again before letting go.

"Come on, I heard Zane made some breakfast for us. Then we'll see what Lloyd has to say for the day." I laughed before he nodded and followed me to the dining area.

"Hey guys! How was the first few months of being engaged? Got some planning done already?" Smiled Nya as she and Jay were walking from their rooms towards us in the hallway.

"A bit! We got the attire down!" Smiled Cole.

"Have you guys done the 'night smooching' yet?~" Asked Jay wiggling his eyebrows as he nudged Cole's shoulder.

Cole gave the man an unimpressed look as I only laughed, "Reallly, Jay..." Asked Cole with a bored look.

"No, JJ. We haven't went extreme if you meant it that way. But~ have YOU done that with Nya? Or are you a bit too nervous to do the action?~" I teased back as he turned red in the face while Nya and Cole laughed.