Tik Tok

*With you and Lloyd*

I was still in the same spot I was when I talked with the Samurai as I watched Lloyd being escorted out of the Lost City making me grumble in defeat, 'I'm sorry Lloyd...But don't worry I'll get you soon!' I soon used my powers to flew up into the skies to find the Bounty.

*Back at the Bounty*

"Ten minutes! He just broke his own record! The guy's inhuman!" Cried out Kai looking at the timer as the others had surprised faces while looking at the water.

It showed Zane under water in a sitting position as he soon smiled and petted a fish before rising back up to the surface, "Amazing!" Yelled out Cole raising his arms.

"We're not worthy!" Said Jay bowing on his knees.

"I broke the record?" Asked Zane as Kai nodded showing the timer.

"You destroyed it!" Said Kai as Jay spoke up,

"Okay. Okay. Is anyone thinking what I'm thinking? We've been training for so long, I don't think we can get any better. Just think all we've accomplished!"

It showed a moment where Kai was running on hot rocks and hardened magma with no effort as he crossed the path.

Soon, it transitioned to Jay holding onto a pole of the tallest building in the city upside down during a thunder storm.

After Jay, Cole was shown putting more weight to his bar but thought it wasn't enough as he soon put even more and finally lifted it with Jay and Nya on the bar as well holding food and dumbbells.

"The question should be raised. Perhaps we have reached our full potential?" Asked Zane.

With sensei Wu, he soon sensed someone as looked at the door to see you making him get surprised and relief, "(Y/N)! You're okay."

I smiled while returning the hug he gave me, "Sorry I took so long. I was trying to get Lloyd but I couldn't as they took him with them to who knows where..."

"As long as we got one of our allies back, we'll surely have a better chance at saving him." He held my shoulder as I nodded.

"Where are the boys? And Nya? I've got to see them again! It's been quite a while!" I said happily as I soon heard Cole and the others through the door as I hid behind sensei.

"Well, every morning I do 500 pushups." Said the Ice Master.

"Ha! Try a thousand!" Chimed in Kai.

"Haha! I do a thousand and one." Said Jay.

"What is this amateur hour? Sounds like my warm-up. Sensei, what does true potential look like if—" Cole was about to ask their sensei but soon stopped talking as he saw how distant he's been.

"Our apologies, sensei. We've interrupted you." Said Zane apologizing for the group.

The Master soon sighed as he put his sword into a case, "I'm sorry if I've been distant lately. My mind has been elsewhere since Lloyd has gone missing. But I'm sure someone who we all missed dearly would like a word with you."

They boys looked confused as I jumped from my hiding spot, "Hi guys!"

"(Y/N)!!!"

They soon all picked me up in a tight hug, "WE MISSED YOU!!!!"

I smiled while coughing, "*Cough* Oh...! I missed *cough* you all too...! *cough* I'm gonna actually go missing if you guys don't let go...!" They soon did as I asked making me sigh.