The Art of the Slient Fist

We made it somewhere safe near my father's monastery as we hide our vehicles from sight with bushes.

"Aaah, this is the perfect place to lay low. No robots, no camera, no problem." Said Lloyd walking over to me and Cole.

"Still, if any of my arils drones pass overhead, you better wear this. It will scramble their signal, so they can't find you." Informed Nya handing my brother a new Ninja outfit.

"Yeah, this is sweet." He said as I patted his back, "Looking good, little brother!"

"Lloyd? (Y/N)?" Said our mother as saw her near us.

"Mum?/Mother!" Said both me and Lloyd.

"Oh! What are you all doing here?" Asked our mother as she embraced us before facing the group.

"The Overlord's back and New Ninjago City has fallen under his control. He has Sensei Wu." Said Lloyd as I held his hand for comfort.

"Wu's tough. There's a reason he's lived as long as he has." Said our mother.

"Where is father? I haven't seen him." I asked my mother.

"Yeah, where is Lord Garmadon?" Asked Kai looking around the place.

"He no longer goes by Lord. Here, he is Sensei Garmadon. And he won't be back until this evening's lesson." Explained Misako.

"Uh, did you just say Sensei Garmadon?!" Yelled out Jay pointing to my mother.

"I'm glad he's on our side now. With Sensei Wu gone, we could use the help." Said Zane.

"Come in, but your weapons are not allowed. Ever since Lloyd and (Y/N) saved their father, Garmadon's sworn an oath to never fight in hope to make up for his evil past. It's an oath he takes very seriously." Explained mom.

"But we were supposed to protect these with our lives." Argued Kai taking out the blade as we did also.

"And never let them out of our sight." Added Jay.

"You guys go ahead, I will stay back and watch over them." Said Zane.

"Haha! Yeah!"

"That's awesome!"

"Thanks Zane!"

"You're the best!"

"See you!"

He only sighed as I patted his back, "What you've done is something very kind of you, Zane. Thank you." I smiled as he nodded.

"At least you're less dense." He said making me laugh.

"Haha! Well, you gotta have someone else that's smart as a human in the team. Say Zane? I got something to tell you." I said making him nod.

"Go ahead."

"Who do you know likes me? Like in a romantic way. I know Jay changed interests from me to Nya and they're happy as can be but there's Kai and Cole left." I said as he pondered a bit.

"How do you feel near Kai, then?" He asked as I thought for a moment.

"Well...I see him as a flirt but a very nice guy! He's also very good at giving comforting speeches. I think of him as a brother and as someone I can look up to when the team is about the break down or myself." I informed as he nodded.

"Then that means your feeling platonic feelings for him. And what about Cole? I've seen you and him get closer ever since you both met each other back in Jamankai Village for the first time." Said Zane as I stood silent and got a bit embarrassed.