Snaketastrophy

"Help! Somebody help me!" Screeched a reporter as Kai soon appeared bumping into the large lava serpent and caught the man that was about to be eaten.

The rest of us soon appeared as we dodged some fire based attacks from the creature and soon did the same to it as an answer.

Nya cooled off the fire serpent with water as Zane from the air in his copter Pixal lended to him shot ice beams to it destroying it.

"Thank you. You're back. Thank you! I thought that thing was gonna eat me!!" Yelled the man as I covered my ears a bit.

"It's okay. You're gonna be fine." Assured Lloyd but the man wasn't having it.

"I'm NOT gonna be fine! I'm not! I'm gonna be scarred for the rest of my—" continued the guy.

"Cole...? Please do something...!" I pleaded to my boyfriend as I couldn't stand the guy.

"Hey, buddy. It's okay. You're alright." Said Cole as the man finally stood back up from the ground.

"Okay, yeah. I'm...I'm okay now." He stated.

"Look, we have to go. We've got to find Ashpreera. She's the cause of all this." Stated Lloyd.

"Um...to tell the truth we actually-mmph!" I was interrupted with Cole stopping me by talking.

"They don't need to know that, sweetheart. Just us." He stated lowly to my ear so the reporter won't hear.

I just realized how close we were and only nodded out of instinct as I knew I was going to embarrass myself if I started to talk.

"Gayle Gossip already found her. Asphreera is on her way to the Ninjago Museum of History." Sniffled the reporter.

"Then what are we waiting for? Let's hit the road! Oops. Forgot about that...Sorry, love! I hope you can forgive me!" Said Cole before realizing his hand is still on my mouth making him let go and apologize as he kissed my palm before placing his mask back on.

I only held a small smile behind the hood as I got on my bike to start driving to the museum of history.

We saw the commissioner in trouble so we started driving towards them.

"Hang on, guys!" Yelled Cole as we all descended from our vehicles.

"How about a fair fight?" Taunted Lloyd as we all charged at the snakes.

Me and Zane took care of some that got to close to the team as they continued to move forward.

"Don't mess with my family if you know what's good for you!" I threatened when a snake was about to eat my brother but I kicked it away and shot a light beam at it making it disintegrate.

"I got this one!" Stated Cole as he jumped in the air and soon took down the rest of the fire snakes in front of us.

"Nya, can you get us some water?" Asked Lloyd as me and him took down more of the large fire serpents.

"I'll try!" She yelled as she was being chased by a serpent but soon cooled it off with some water from a fire hydrant.

"Oh, thank you. It's good to have you all back." Said the commissioner in relief.

We took off our masks to properly talk to the man, "Good to be back, Commissioner!" I smiled back.

"We're getting reports the leader serpent is heading for the Ninjago History Museum." Stated the older man as he got out his phone to hear all the reports from his team.