The Last Hope

I was wearing shorts with a tank top as I walked with my uncle.

"You seem distracted and worried. Is it about the final battle and your brother?" Asked Sensei as I nodded gloomy.

"It's just...he may be the Bringer of Evil and everything...but he's still me and Lloyd's father...He still has a heart and cares for us...even mother...it's just that evil in his blood is keeping him from stopping himself from doing things he'd hate to do...I just want Lloyd and father to be okay even after and during all this..." I said as I ranted.

"My niece, you are one of the most formidable ninja I've ever reached in such short notice. You're the glue the keeps the team together. If it wasn't for you sometimes without Nya, I think the team would've fallen apart already. Lloyd and your father may have to fight, but they are still family, with you as well. The only person that can help Lloyd in his final battle is his older sister." Said Sensei as I smiled while he held my shoulder.

"Thank you Sensei. It means a lot to me. I think...without you by my side or mother...I wouldn't be able to unload pressure off of me. I trust the guys it's just that I need to talk to someone that's been through what I've been through or understands on a certain level. And I don't want them to worry about me either haha...!" I said as he nodded.

"You'd make an amazing teacher and master. Come. Let's go stop the boys before they reveal our location." Said uncle as I felt a wave of pride come through me when he said I could be a master or teacher making me smile brightly before joining him.

The boys were using their newfound powers to crack and destroy coconuts. Sensei nodded at me as I grew serious to scold the boys.

"Enough! Are you trying to reveal our secret location?" I shouted since I was quite far away from them.

"Uh, sorry Sen—Oh! Hey Princess! Sorry...you sounded like Sensei for a second. We were just practicing our cool new elemental blades." Said Kai as he got a bit taken aback from me scolding them.

"And our witty quips." Said Jay who seems very overconfident...

"Be wary of overconfidence, ninja. While it is true your elemental powers can defeat the Stone Army, only Lloyd and (Y/N) as aid but him alone has the power to defeat Garmadon." Said Sensei.

"When it is all over, then we will see who laughs last." Finished Sensei.

"And please, don't break coconuts aimlessly...They can be good for food too if we're gonna stay here longer than expected..." I suggested as I awkwardly raised a hand.

"Yes, sensei." Said the boys as Sensei nodded to you.

"They already see you as an upperclassman, my niece. Continue on doing this and you'll be a new master." Said Sensei as I smiled and nodded.

"Will see if time will tell." I said only making him chuckle that I used his words.

I soon jumped down from the large rock me and Sensei were on as the boys walked over to me.

"I didn't know that you've turned into Sensei Wu!" Cried out Jay as I laughed.

"Well... I guess it runs it in the family...?" I questioned.

"Sure is! I got fooled alright! You sounded so much like Sensei I almost called you him! Ha! You're good already princess!" Winked Kai.

"Well, I did have to step up when Nya isn't around otherwise Zane won't be able to handle you three." I said as I caught a coconut that flew to our direction.

"Oops! Sorry Angel! I was just trying to get one last coconut before leaving to join your brother." Apologized Cole as I smiled but averted my gaze elsewhere other than his eyes since I don't want to peek...