Game of Masks

The Bounty was flying but we weren't the ones controlling it as the Sons of Garmadon hijacked it and tied us up together in Vengestone chains.

"I swear on my grandfather if you try anything on my uncle-" I threatened.

"Harm one hair on his head and I'll..." added Cole.

"You'll what? Where is he? Where's the Green Ninja?" Asked the large man as Cole turned his face so he wouldn't face the man.

"Ha. Like we'll ever tell you." He stated.

"Uh, Cole, you don't argue with a man whose navel is that close." Interrupted Jay.

"Mister E found them." Said a Sons of Garmadon follower.

"Good eye, Mister E. the Oni Temple is just 15 miles north of here. Set a course for the Quiet One." Stated the large man as I'll call him Big for now since I don't want to learn his name.

"You don't have to call her that. We know it's Harumi." Said Nya.

"Do you guys have any idea what you're doing? She's planning on resurrecting Garmadon—Lord Garmadon. Then I guess you never had the chance to meet him." Taunted Kai.

"No, but we look forward to it." Smirked Big.

"You can't! You may think it's a good thing, but it isn't! My father fought hard and long for Ninjago to be safe for me and my brother and everyone living in here! The least we could do is let him rest! He's been through enough sacrifices!" I tried to warn them but they only looked at me like I was crazy.

"Of course the beautiful and powerful daughter of him would say that. We know what we're dealing with and we're not stopping until The Quiet One says so." Said a Son of Garmadon.

"Back off 80 feet away, from her." Threatened Cole to the man as he gladly did as he had a scared face and moved away.

"Thank you, dear." I softly thanked him as he nodded.

"In our experience, when the bad guys try to unearth an ancient evil, it never ends well for them." Stated Zane.

"Yeah, just ask Pythor, Master Chen, Moro, or even Garmadon himself." Agreed Jay.

"You forgot the Hands of Time." I added.

"Oh. I guess so." He said.

"Hmm. Then it's a good thing the Quiet One isn't a bad guy, but a bad girl." 'Winked' Purple Violent as the group all laughed while we just glared at her.

"Careful, ninja. I wouldn't want to upset the child." Taunted Violet as she had a hand over the child's shoulder as Baby Wu laughed.

"Let's just hope Lloyd discovers Harumi's secret before her help arrives." Hoped Cole as I sighed.

"The one time where he finally had happiness near him and it was secretly bad luck this WHOLE time! I know I'm a psychic...but...I wanted to fight those abilities and keep Lloyd happy...My poor brother is going to be heartbroken when he finds out..." I sadly looked at the sky.

"Don't worry, Angel. Your brother is more than capable of handling stuff like that. Considering he had to face his father with your help a few times before. I'm sure he'll be fine." Assured Cole as he held my hand.

"Yes...but...will his heart be the same as his resolve...and not be as broken as he is on the outside...?" I questioned.

~~~

We made it at the waterfall that covered the temple as the Sons of Garmadon we're waiting for Harumi to be out from the temple with the mask.

"I've got an itch. You mind coming over here to scratch it?" Asked Kai as he was only met with a sword close to his face.