Enter the Digiverse

We were back in New Ninjago City as we were on the top floor of Borg Tower.

"I think we should put the main switch over here. To keep it tucked away a little. With a little ingenuity and a few more coaxial cables, we may be able to reboot the system with the Techno Blades and erase the Digital Overlord for good." Said Borg working to get the power back on.

"I thought you said we needed the stolen hard drive to do that." Said Jay.

"I did. But that was before I truly understood the entire capabilities of what Zane's powers truly allow us." Informed Borg.

"And what is it?" Asked Kai.

"A chance to enter remotely. By the time we figure out where Lloyd is, it'll be too late to stop the Overlord from draining his Golden Power." Explained Cyrus.

"And escaping the Digiverse?" Asked Nya stepping up.

"Exactly. But if we digitize the Ninja and the Techno Blades using my experimental technology, you could fight him on his own turf inside the Digiverse." Continued Borg as he fixed some parts.

"What do you mean inside the Digiverse?" Questioned Jay.

"Argh, weren't you listening? He's going to put us into the video game." Groaned Cole as he pointed to a screen.

"I know, I just wanted to hear it again." Said Jay as I laughed.

"But Mr. Borg, if anything were to happen to them inside the program—" Said Pixal before being interrupted.

"Of course. Every step into the unknown has its dangers." Said Borg.

"Oh god...I feel a bit intimidated but it sounds fun!" I said as Kai shook his head.

"Fun?! Get a grip on princess! What dangers? What is she talking about?" Asked Kai after he scolded me.

"You know how in video games you get multiple lives?" Asked Borg as Jay answered, "Yeah. Woah!"

"It's not like that." He finished.

"Oh." Said Jay before being pushed back by the screen.

"Presto! We're up and running!" Said happily Borg as we heard knocking and saw the savages of the city.

"Aha! You see? Borg is holding out on us. He does have power!" Yelled the Postman as the crowd started shouting.

"Oh, this is no time for more post-apocalyptic role playing, Postman." Argued Borg.

"This isn't a game anymore! We heard about the Nindroid activity. What if they come back?! We need power to defend ourselves! And I wanna catch up on my shows!" Yelled the Postman as the savages walked up to us.

"Would you like to play game?" Asked the computer.

"They are playing a game. Take back the power!!" Yelled the Postman.

"No, stop!" Yelled Cole.

"We're trying to help you!" Yelled Kai shortly after.

Jay was knocked into a chair as we saw the power go back on as the savages recently took it down.

"Where's all the power coming from?" Asked Nya as I only covered my mouth.

"LLOYD!!" I yelled before worrying over my family.

"Golden power. It's already begun. The Overlord has started the transference. Quick Pixal, we must isolate our server! If he finds out our plan to use the Techno Blades remotely, the Ninja won't stand a chance." Said Borg.