The Forgetten Element

We were on top of one of the Temple roofs.

"He knows we're coming. But we can't just hide here and do nothing." Protested my brother.

"We have to wait until nightfall. There's too many." Said Nya.

"And then what?! Every minute we're out here, grows more powerful—" Lloyd was about to rant but father stopped him.

"Son, Chen grows strong by taking from others. But real power does the opposite. It empowers hide around. Like the way you and you're sister empowered me. We will get you both to Chen, and you will destroy his staff." Reminded father.

~~~

It was nightfall, meaning it was time to strike.

"Remember, destroy the staff and everyone's power returns. You came here to make your team whole. Finish the job." Reminded father as we both nodded before putting our ninja hoods on.

Nya soon shot a line with a crossbow to get off to a roof as we took down a minion.

Me and Nya individually took down the minions on the next roof for my father and Lloyd to get on right after.

We soon opened a door to get inside and soon discreetly walked through it but there were booby traps as an alarm wailed.

We soon fought them since there as no turning back, "There's too many of them." Said Lloyd.

"I'll hold them off. You three, find Chen." Said Nya as we nodded.

"Look out!" Yelled father as Clouse stopped us in our tracks with his dark magic.

"Go on, son, daughter. Leave Clouse to me." Said father.

"Good luck, father." I said to him as Lloyd helped me up.

"Your father doesn't believe in luck." Said Close walking up to us.

"She knows. She wasn't talking to him." Said Lloyd as our father smiled as I shot a light beam at Clouse's face.

"That's for what you did to my father a long time ago!" I yelled at him as we soon ran across of the halls.

"WOAH! Argh! Chen and his trap doors!" Grunted Lloyd as well fell into a trap door.

"Huh? Do you hear that..?" I asked to my brother as we saw the large serpent.

"Uh-oh..." said simply my brother.

"Lloyd! (N/N)! This way, come on!" We heard Kai yell as we soon ran to him while being chased by the large serpent.

"Kai, you escaped. What happened?" I asked as we took off our ninja hoods.

"I managed to skip free, but Chen took all our powers. If we can find them—" Kai as interrupted.

"There's no time. We have to stop Chen. Alone if I have to" Said Lloyd.

"Oh no! You're not going out there alone little brother. I am your older sister and it is my duty to protect you! It's what family does! Right, K.S?" I asked waiting for Kai's reply.