Firstbourne

"Is she okay...?"

"I do not know...I only found her floating in the lake. It seemed as her powers had an aura to protect her from the fall. But it still gravely injured her, look at the slash on her right leg."

"He'll be happy we found her but I don't think he'll be too happy about the injury..."

"I know. But we must treat her immediately. The patrol of the Sons of Garmadon are getting longer and longer. Here, help me bandage her up, Dareth."

"M-me..?! I'm no doctor! What if I hurt her even more?! Lloyd will surely not be happy!"

"I'm sure he won't hold anything against you. Now, please hurry."

"Alright...."

That was the first conversation I heard before I opened my eyes to see that the city is completely destroyed as I was being carried.

"L-Lloyd...!" I groaned before I yelled in pain by the surprise wound I got. Though I'm not even surprised I hurt myself. It's become a normal thing to happen.

"Ah! You're awake! I am so happy to se that you are okay, dear! Can you hear me right? Are your ears making a sound? Are you feeling nauseous...?" Asked a feminine voice as I know who it was.

"Mother...? Is that you...? I'm glad you made it out from father's clutches..." I said smiling from the angle I was being carried by Dareth.

"I'm glad that you're safe as well, even if you had to pay a price. Don't worry. You'll be able to heal nicely at our hideout." Smiled my mother as the two through the empty streets of our supposed happy city.

"Yeah! We got some food and stuff all waiting for you!" Added in Dareth as I laughed.

"Thank you." I simply said before we arrived at a freezing room for cold products.

"It's freezing...!" Shivered Dareth as I was able to use my last bits of my power to keep me warm.

"So they'll never bother to look here." Smiled Misako as she made a makeshift resting place for me.

But before I could lay down Lloyd ran to me as Nya was closely behind.

"SIS! Oh my god! You're okay...! You're okay! I thought you disappeared with the others! I'm so glad you're alright! I got so worried for you when you fell off! You need to stop doing these reckless moves!" Yelled my brother who picked me up from Dareth's arms and spin me quickly making me laugh.

"Haha...! Lloyd! Put me down...! I'm injured silly! But it is nice to see my baby Green Ninja well." I smiled as he pouted.

"I am NOT a baby..." he mumbled as the group laughed.

Nya went to gently hug me in order to not irritate my injury, "Glad you're okay, girlfriend! It's been quite hard ever since the others were gone. We thought you disappeared!" She smiled sadly as I nodded.

Pixal waved to me, "Hello, (Y/N)! Nice to see you back!"

I nodded with a smile before turning to Nya and Lloyd who were still close to me, "What are you talking about? Disappeared...? Why would I disappear? I'm still alive, you guys! Can I see Cole and the others? I gotta see how they're doing." I asked before getting excited to reunite with the rest of the team.

The group all gave me sad looks as I was beyond confused.

"I think you might want to sit down for this one, sis..." said Lloyd softly as he gently moved me to the makeshift resting spot mom made for me to rest as he put a blanket on me for warmth as I smiled to him.