Return of the Overlord

"Don't worry Nya...I'll get us out of here..." I said to her as we were being pushed by the Stone Army.

She only nodded, "I know. Ah! Hey! Lay off!"

"We've retrieved your helmet, and two prisoners, my Dark Lord." Said General Kozu as he pushed the both of us to my father's view.

"You'll never get away with this!" Yelled Nya as Garmadon looked in shock to see me.

"What are you doing to my daughter?! Let her go! She can stay alive as she is!" Yelled my father as they let me go after a bit of hesitance but I was still being watched as they pushed me aside as my father looked at me.

"It doesn't need to be like this, father. We can still find a way to stop this madness—"

"Can't you see that nothing will get this evil out of my veins, (Y/N)? I cannot allow you to be hurt or caught up in this." He said as he walked over to Nya.

"Stop! I won't hesitate like Lloyd did if you hurt her!" I shouted making him stiffen but still continue treading towards Nya.

"Our friends will put a stop to you—" Nya was cut off by my father laughing.

"Red doesn't seem to be your colour. I think it's time we try on a darker shade. Hand me the Dark Matter." Said my father as I snarled.

"STOP NOW! Ugh!" I tried to intervene but Kozu went behind me and struck me with something making me stiff up and fall, "Paralysis Huh? I'm still gonna kick your sorry butt when this is over Kozu!"

"I'll see to it." He said simply as I grunted feeling my body not moving as I saw the Dark Matter get closer to Nya.

"I believe we've found our first test subject." Said Garmadon as Nya was gagged with an apple before they forced her to get close to the Dark Matter.

"NOOOO!" I yelled.

~~~

"Where is she?! Where is my daughter?! She was just here! Didn't you paralyze her?!"

"We did, my lord. But her powers must've evaporated the paralysis."

"Find her!! Or wait...let's let that girl find her instead."

______

I was running away from the base as I cried a few tears that I couldn't save Nya in time. But I can't give up just yet! I need to find a safe spot to hide and replenish my strength.

I soon saw Nya, "Grrr!"

"Hey...girl...! I'm just so happy to see you too...! Ouch...! That hurt...!" I said smiling nervously before she hit me with a spiked ball and hit my head before I soon put my hood on and ran.

I kept on dodging her as she soon stopped chasing after making me turn back, "Hey! Wait! Nya! Come back!"

~~~

"Ouch!! That hurt...!" Jay was hurt in the private part as Cole caught the spiked ball.

"Not so fast, sweetheart. This dance ain't over yet." He said as he pulled the chain out of her grasp making Nya flip back.

"Triple Tiger Sashay!" Cole was about to do his famous impossible dance move but Nya had ability to stop people in mid air and soon did a move to crack his bones and soon rolled him to the boys like bowling.

"Ouch...!" Groaned Cole.

The boys were barely standing as something from above fell in front of them.