Chapter 9

Mac's POV

After a while, Lou said.

"We cant stay here all day. Lets go Starbucks. I can send Izzy a text, asking her to meet us there." 

"Ok." I whipered.  

Lou left the room for me to get changed. According to him, I had to show Niall that I forgot about him too.  I put on a pair of normal jeans, and a striped blue and white shirt. Like those ones Louis used to wear.

I ran downstairs, and walked 'calmly' to the car. Louis was already there. 

"Lets go?" He asked. I nodded, opening the door and getting in.

"Yes. Did you call Izzy?" I asked.

"No. I texted her. She said she would be there in 10 minutes." he said. 

"Great." I said. 

When we got to Starbucks, Izzy was sitting at a table, in the middle. When she saw me, she embraced me with a hug.

"Oh My Gosh! I was so worried! Are you ok?" she asked.

"Better now." I said looking at Lou. 

"Great." She said. 

"What do you girlies want?" Lou asked.

"A cookie and a hot a chocolate please." Izzy asked.

"Same." I said quietly. Lou left, and went to the cashier. 

"Are you sure you're ok?" Izzy asked.

"Yeah. Thanks for coming." I said.

"Of course I'd come! You're my best friend!" she said.

"So, how is it with you and Harry?" I asked.

"It' fine. I mean, maybe even better than fine." she said.

"That's great!" I said trying to sound cheerful.

"Wow. Thanks." she said sarcastically.

"Sorry." I said.

"I understand." she said.

After that, Lou came back with our cookies, and hot chocolates'. We were having a lot of fun. Lou told me about this time where a girl threw her phone on stage, and then they called the girls' number. I was so much better. I even smiled a little. 

"Excuse me guys. I'm going to the bathroom." I said standing up.

"Oh! I'm coming with you." Izzy said.

"We'll be right back," I told Lou. He just nodded happily.

When we were going to the bathroom, there was a table, which was actually really to the back. There was a  cute couple there. Kissing. We went to the bathroom, and when we came back, the couple wasn't kissing, so we could see there faces. Niall. 

Niall's POV

Amy and I went to starbucks, and I was really enjoying to be with her. She was always kissing me. When we got to starbucks, we sat at a table at the back. We kissed for a while, then broke apart. 

After a while, two girls left the ladies' bathroom, and that's when I saw her. MacKenzie was there all the time. And she looked sad. 

Niall's POV

I quickly stood up, to say hi, but Mac just ran off. 

"What's wrong with her?" I asked Izzy.

"What do you think?" Izzy snapped at me.

"I don't know." I said innocently.

"You're such a jerk. You asked her to be her boyfriend, then suddendly cheat on her? Then act like nothing happened? Well, here's the news: she caught you kissing that slut in your room." Izzy said running off after Mac.

So it wasn't one of the boys. It was MacKenzie. And we didn't break up? 

Mac's POV

I ran off to Lou.

"We've got to get out of here." I said.

"Why?" he questioned. "What hapened?" he said. Izzy had just arrived.

"Niall," she said. Izzy and I quickly got all our stuff to leave, but Lou didn't. 

"C'mon Lou. Lets go!" I said.

"No. I'm talking to Nialler. You two liking it or not." Lou said standing up. Heading to Niall's table.

Izzy and I didn't know what to do, so we just stayed there. 

"Mac? Izzy?" A voice said behind us. We turned around.

"Sel!" Izzy and I said together.

"How are you, girlies?" she asked.

"Not very well." I said.

"Why not?" she asked.

"Louis is about to fight with Mac's ex." Izzy said.

"No shit." she said. She was so sweet, but in extreme situations, she would say a bad word without even thinking twice.

"Yes shit." Izzy and I said together.