Chapter 49

*MACKENZIE'S POV*

The next morning I woke up slowly with the sun coming in through the window. I slowly stood up, and went to the bathroom. I took a shower to wake up, and let the warm water hit me. I hoppped of the shower, and wrapped a towel around my body. I went back to my bedroom, and saw a black haired girl sleeping in the bed next to mine.

At first thought, I would immeadiately scream, but then I remembered it was Izzy. All the thoughts from yesterday came back into my mind, then it hit me. Harry was coming.

--FLASHBACK--

"Harry is coming." Niall said, not making eye contact with me. With that, Izzy instantly sat up, and was looking at me nervously.

"Bu-bu-but why?" I asked, trying to process it.

"He's still kind of sad about Izzy, and he needs someone to talk to. The other boys are all busy, so I said he could stay here." he said, smiling.

"But Nialler, isnt this our vacations from the boys, and everything?" I asked, kind of confused, but a bit sad too.

"Yeah, I know. But you brought Belle, so I guessed..." He trailed off, and I reasoned it. I did bring Izzy here, and he was so sweet to let her stay.

"I know. But she said she would give us space." I said, remembering our little chat yesterday.

"I'm sorry." he said.

"Will I still get to meet your dad, and go on dates with you?" I asked, smirking.

"Yes. I guess Harry will just have to spend some time with Belle." Niall said, giving me a kiss.

--END OF FLASHBACK--

So, today was the day Harry arrived. Niall said he would have to leave early, because Harry chose the first flight avaiable. I guess he would be back soon. I opened my suitcase, and got out a dress. It was purple, and strapless, which went to my mid thigh. It had some ruffles on the lower half, and had a big belt in the middle. I quickly put it on, and matchded it with black ballet flats.

I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. Niall was already there, sitting with Harry. A bright smile appeared in my face when I saw both of them.

"Hey," I sang happily, opening the fridge's door.

"Hey," they both said. I got an apple and sat in the middle of them.

"How was your flight?" I asked Harry happily.

"It was ok." Harry shrugged.

"Ok... What happened?" I asked. No answer. "Guys, I'm not clueless. I know something's happening, and its bothering both of you." I said, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Its just that-" Niall started, just to get cut off.

"Izzy doesnt want to talk to me. And I cant find her anywhere." Harry said quickly. I could tell by his tone that he was sad, angry, and tired.

"Its gonna be ok Haz. She just needs some time." I said, patting Harry's back.

"How do you know that?" he asked, as if I was no one in the world.

"Haz, she's my best friend." I said matter-of-factly.

"But, I just need to sort things out with her." Harry said, looking to be in some faraway place.

"Morning." Izzy said, walking into the kitchen. Her eyes were barely open, so she rubbed them, and ended up opening her eyes. As soon as her gaze met Harry, she gasped shocked.